Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
Jcl0303

Tactical help needed fmt 17

Hi I'm in dire need of tactical help on fmt 17. I've really struggled with this years game and played it a lot less than the ones from recent years , but I refuse to give up ! I started a game unemployed and shortly was offered 3 contracts. I took a job offer from Kilmarnock (expected to finish bottom or bottom but one) in the spl. Was just wondering how my fellow fm players would go about setting up as a team widely expected to finish bottom. I've been mainly going with defensive or counter mentalities, depending on the fixture. I find myself propping up the table at the end of Nov after a seven game losing streak. The game just loses a lot of appeal when things like this happen but as i mentioned before I am determined to give it a real go ! Any help or advice would be much appreciated because I'm well and truly stumped. Thanks in advance 

These threads  are great:

As are the threads from Ozil to the arsenal, WWfan, Cleon (definitely forgetting a few names), some of them are older, but definitely still apply.