Critique my 3-4-3

This definitely seems to be the formation at the moment I've given it a try on FM just to see if I can make a success of it and in terms of conceding goals I've been good but the main problem comes in scoring, granted in Calleri I haven't got the best of strikers but it's still the main worry in what I think is a pretty solid set up

Mentality: Standard

Team Shape: Very Fluid

TI's: Play Out Of Defence, Play Wider, Drop Deeper, Close Down More, Prevent Short GK Distribution

----------------GK--------------

BPD(d)-----CB(c)--------BPD(d)

CWB(a)----------------------CWB(s)

------------DLP(d)--BBM(s)------

-------------T(a)------AP(a)---------

------------------DLF(s)-------------

I think there's too many creators and not enough of the other facets of a team. Maybe turn the DLP into a CM-D and the Treq into a Shadow Striker. All dependent on your players of course.

As the others have said, you've got a lot of players looking to play through balls (risky passes), 2x BPD, TQ, AP and DLF but the only players looking to get forward often are the 2xCWB.

It's all very risky with players trying to beat players with there dribbling or risky passes, but then quite possession based with the number of players look to play support/creative roles.

How do you see yourself attacking?  For example, do you see those BPD playing through runners to attack quickly before defences get organized?  Then who's making the runs high up the field before opponents get organized?  Do you see yourself working the ball forward and pulling opponents apart?  If so why have so many players trying risky things rather than waiting for a better chance?

Archived