peter-evo

What view will you use

What view will you use the most to watch your matches in FM 2009   154 members have voted

1. 1. What view will you use the most to watch your matches in FM 2009

• Text
    • 2D view
    • 3D view

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

41 posts in this topic

Simple really, will you use Text, 2D, 3D the most.
I understand that some may use a mixture but which one do you believe you will use the most, presuming 3D is what we are hoping!

Try 3D but i havent got high hopes for it and i love my little "blobs"

Until I have tried out the 3D view I don't really know. If it's rubbish or kills my computer then 2D. If it's good then probably 3D.

I put 3D because i hope to use it, but if its not up to scratch ill hapily go back to 2D!

I will try out 3D, if i like it then i will stick to it.. if not i will revert back to 2D...

[quote name='jack_man']Try 3D but i havent got high hopes for it and i love my little "blobs"[/QUOTE]

whs. I can't see my blobs morphing into 3d shape :(

3D.
Then like the rest, will happily revert back to 2D if it aint up to scratch.

Will be making an effort to get through a season at a steady pace and not cane it like i did in 08, so will be watching lots of matches in 3D :D

I believe 3D will be good as it is there main marketing feature so they will have to make it playable at the very least!

[quote name='RedEdster']I guess on my laptop it wil be 2D unless I can get it to run on 3D[/QUOTE]

It isn't that demanding, you'll find out tomorrow in the blogs!

[quote name='peter-evo']It isn't that demanding, you'll find out tomorrow in the blogs![/QUOTE]

There won't be a blog tomorrow. Miles said the next one will be on Wednesday. Told you I'll always be there to correct you Peter! :D

I'll probably see what 3D looks like then go back to text as usual.

[quote name='TomHAVFC']There won't be a blog tomorrow. Miles said the next one will be on Wednesday. Told you I'll always be there to correct you Peter! :D[/QUOTE]

Grrr :mad:. one day I will get you back

He did say they'd be released today and thinking back not on a blog but on the official website

[quote name='Glyn']I'll probably see what 3D looks like then go back to text as usual.[/QUOTE]

You don't even watch the 2D then Glyn?
I take it you're hard-core "Old School".... :D

[quote name='peter-evo']Grrr :mad:. one day I will get you back

He did say they'd be released today and thinking back not on a blog but on the official website[/QUOTE]

Trust me, you won't! :D

[quote name='TomHAVFC']Trust me, you won't! :D[/QUOTE]

Even if it takes hacking your account and posting something rediculous then logging back on as me and laughing, I will do it

I will use 3D aslong as it is decent, there is always 2D!

[quote name='Glyn']I'll probably see what 3D looks like then go back to text as usual.[/quote]

Same here.

I'll try the 3D view and see how my computer responds but I am rather fond of my little "blobs" running around.

No chance of 3d working on my laptop, so I'll stick to the good ol' 2d blobs. If it comes to me in an interview for offsides etc. I'll have a 3d look

3D, i reckon it will be great, dont think SI would be bringing it in if not. carnt wait now

3d has had good previews.....shaping up to be very nice from what i understood so i think 3d but occasionally 2d if i need to concentrate on my formation

Both, going to re-skin the 3d players legs to the 2d blobs, best of both worlds!

I will try 3d in the demo and stick with it if it's done properly

3d, give it at least 20 games. if i dont like it, then leave it, and back to 2d.

can't beleive some people just watch text, how boring.

Text. I prefer the "bringing along a superstar regen" part of the game, so text is quickest.

Of course if I DO watch some matches (Finals, International stuff) then it'll be 3D.

i usualy look away, as i am very superstious and find i tend to score more often when i'm not looking

If I go mad and buy a new laptop then I'll try 3d and see what it is like (it is very rare in my history of CM/FM that after trying something new I can happily return to the older version/implementation), otherwise I imagine 3d will struggle on my current laptop and, if I buy FM09 at all, I will have to stick with 2d. I could never return to commentary only though apart from for the odd match that I don't really care about at the end of a season.

Ill probably play 3D, really really really hoping its not repeatative... Like the 2D view wasnt so hopefully its all good... Does the 2D look better in any way in FM09 now?

It has been said there will not be tricks and some other PPMs in 3d, which means I'll stick with 2d and imagine ronaldo doing tricks.

[quote name='VonBlade']Text. I prefer the "bringing along a superstar regen" part of the game, so text is quickest.

Of course if I DO watch some matches (Finals, International stuff) then it'll be 3D.[/QUOTE]

fair play to you, can't remember the last time I just watched the text mode :D. Think it was before the 2D came in actually.

i voted 3D because it would be my first choice. but if i don't like it i will go for 2D

I'll try the 3D as it's something new, but I'll guarantee I'll end up either using 2D or going back to text.

If it's good then I will be playing with 3D, if not then I guess I will have to resort back to 2D. But I can't see SI releasing 3D if it isn't up to scratch so I will most proberly play in 3D :D.

I'll see what 3D is like, think it stinks and use 2D. Then a few months down the line i'll try 3D again, think it's great and never use 2D again.

Well, there are some different 3D views, so you'll definitely like that one :)