Maximum number of B/Reserve/Youth Teams?

ltdamn

What is the maximum number of teams you can create under a main team (i.e 'B', Reserves/U23, & U19/18)?

Previous (albeit minor) attempts to edit more youth teams in hasn't resulted in there being any more than 2 'lower' sides for a club.

2 is the maximum. You are right. And I also have tried many times (even editing the editor itself). I've opted for more club squads earlier and I hope they give us more squads. I need an u17 for all those regens as my u19 has to hold over 5 generations of players.

11 minutes ago, Slabbekoorn said:

That B-team is an affiliated club is it not? Not a squad,

Works the same, you can ferry as many as you like as if it was an additional squad, which i think the OP is looking for. (or people usually are) 

2 hours ago, wkdsoul said:

Works the same, you can ferry as many as you like as if it was an additional squad, which i think the OP is looking for. (or people usually are) 

Thanks, that's correct. I didn't think you could have more than that but like the others, was hoping to try and emulate some of the euro talent factories like Ajax and have multiple youth teams instead of just one. A B squad should along with 19 and 23s should offer a compromise I guess :-) I saw a database that had the major clubs in the UK fielding B teams in the Vanarama so might edit that.

14 hours ago, ltdamn said:

Thanks, that's correct. I didn't think you could have more than that but like the others, was hoping to try and emulate some of the euro talent factories like Ajax and have multiple youth teams instead of just one. A B squad should along with 19 and 23s should offer a compromise I guess :-) I saw a database that had the major clubs in the UK fielding B teams in the Vanarama so might edit that.

The B team will prob only be one squad though (ie not have u18s etc)

On 17/05/2017 at 23:03, wkdsoul said:

The B team will prob only be one squad though (ie not have u18s etc)

That's true, but it does seem to be working correctly as a default 'reserve' side which is what I was intending. Now I can use the youth teams to hold players in their age bracket and the B team as a traditional reserves side for players outside the youth age brackets and players staying fit.

Archived