Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
Sunlinlad

A Centre Back

Looking for a CB at Sunderland 3rd season in. Looking to qualify for Eurooe this season and my scouts are coming back with nothing  

Davinson Sánchez.

Issa Diop.

Willi Orban.

Dayot Upamecano.

A few to get you started.

Malang Saar could be pretty good by now in your save not sure on price that far in the game but might be able to get him within your budget

Joe Gomez - Should be available by the third season If Liverpool aren't giving him first team

Michael Keane - Top top CB cost me 20m In my first season, not sure how you'll get him for 15m In your 3rd season.

Milan Skriniar - My director of football found this guy for me, got him for 14m after a very good season with Sampdoria excellent stats and just 22 only had him for 6 months In my current save, impressive so far.

Karim Rekik - Marseille CB was a Man City youth product so language shouldn't t be a problem, never signed him on 17 but always has a terrific average rating and just 23.

Leandro Vega, picked him up for 4.2mil in my BMG save and he's brilliant

ecb775d8bd529864e73a2226b87ca542.png

Dunno if it's too late in your save but a couple of great center backs that I've been able to sign for your budget include:

• Rob Holding: 8.5m, technical and smart for such a young age, plus he has all the physical attributes needed to compete in the top flights of european football, cheap salary wise too
  • Mauricio Lemos: 16m, takes a season or two and some flirting for Las Palmas to list him for transfer at an amount less than his 20m+ release clause, is the total package as a CD even though his weak foot is lacking in quality, usually signs a 30-40k/wk salary for me
  • Walace: 14m, listed as a DM but has the size and athleticism to be a ball playing defender no problem, has a really strong right and pretty strong left foot so can be slotted in as LCD too, asks for a bit more salary-wise than the other two here (60-80k/wk), but if you get him young and tutor him to the right personality he can be your first chose CD for years to come

What you guys think of Matthijs de Ligt from Ajax? Can he become world class or similar?

Edited by mikcheck