Club profile page help

When going through different club profile pages why can I see captain, vice captain etc but not hot prospect? How do I change this? I'm using the default skin if that matters. 

5 hours ago, michaeltmurrayuk said:

What's your screen resolution, Hot Prospect is the last option so it is possible it's being cut off if your resolution isn't high enough.

Usually if something is cut off you get a scroll bar for that area of the screen.

I suspect its possible that the OP's club doesn't have a player who qualifies as a "Hot Prospect"

1 minute ago, Cougar2010 said:

Usually if something is cut off you get a scroll bar for that area of the screen.

I suspect its possible that the OP's club doesn't have a player who qualifies as a "Hot Prospect"

This isn't my club i am looking at, i am going thorugh other clubs to look for their hot prospect so i can potentially sign them.  There is no scrolling option, and I've gone through most of the major leagues, none of them let me scroll.

2 minutes ago, coopie54 said:

This isn't my club i am looking at, i am going thorugh other clubs to look for their hot prospect so i can potentially sign them.  There is no scrolling option, and I've gone through most of the major leagues, none of them let me scroll.

Just had a flick through clubs on my save and all the ones I looked at had one.

I thought it might be linked to scouting knowledge but it doesn't seem to be.

Something in the back of my mind says clubs don't always have hot prospects listed so next guess would be perhaps linked to database size maybe?

28 minutes ago, lemeuresnew said:

what page is this, never seen a hot prospect listed?

i have captain, vice, and key player only. always been like that, am i missing something useful?

it is in the team info page but probably the resolution/size of your screen doesn't permit the full page to be displayed so it cuts off some info. recently i bought new monitor and now i have ton of info that i've never seen before on some pages. 

if you don't see the hot prospect in your team info screen then it is most likely the scaling issue and you'd need the bigger screen.

I've just hooked my laptop up to a computer monitor that shows 1280x1024 and I can now see hot prospect, so it was due to the screen resolution! my question has been answered, thanks for your suggestions guys!

Archived