Loan rules

So in my save Gateshead in vanarama national has 10 (!) loan players (mostly from Newcastle and Birmingham). They pretty much spank everyone they play now...

I didn't even realize that was allowed (I thought there was a limit, but now I can't find one). Does this seem right?  

Gateshead have moved from 13th to 6th now with their ten Championship players.  I know one thing--I feel like a sucker for having only 3 loans.  I won't repeat this mistake next season.

I'm surprised though...nobody knows what I'm talking about?

The rule seems to be working correctly in the National League North/South but isn't listed for the National in the editor. 99% sure this is a bug so going to report it as such. I've created an editor file to fix this in a new save which I can upload if anyone's interested :)

• 1 year later...
On 16/05/2017 at 20:13, Spurs08 said:

The rule seems to be working correctly in the National League North/South but isn't listed for the National in the editor. 99% sure this is a bug so going to report it as such. I've created an editor file to fix this in a new save which I can upload if anyone's interested :)

I'm interested. Please upload the file!

Archived