Hi, i was wondering if any of you could help me with my team goal inneficiency.

Here is my tactic

FM171.thumb.png.450c86c47644cc084f58a70867356094.png

FM1712.thumb.png.78515d638f254b41ba7588d396700786.png

And here are my players

Spoiler

1FM17123.thumb.png.8c6cabd84ef4e78b919dc1ae65b99d1f.png

2FM17123.thumb.png.0f62359ac5ecca5b17b118641e558ada.png

5FM17123.thumb.png.ef34334b8818e315854d3851946c20d6.png

4FM17123.thumb.png.36b44346f2c2d9f7cdb6a2dd2334367c.png

My highest problem here is my Shots on target ratio:

59104e4de537a_Shotratio.thumb.png.c329d458dec1dbad825d0a143c2c5a57.png

What can i do to improve it? i'm main focusing on attacking at a high intensity level.

If you know how can i improve this i would really appreciate, thank you for your time. And sorry for my english :)

3FM17123.png

What stands out at a glance is your lack of goalscorers.

Who is meant to score the goals in your tactic?

Currently you have the TM(a) and thats it.  You then have four creators - DLP, 2*APs & a DLF who want the ball at their feet to provide the passes.  Finally you have very conservative fullbacks which is unusual for a narrow formation.

You need more people making the runs to get into goal scoring positions.

1 hour ago, Cougar2010 said:

What stands out at a glance is your lack of goalscorers.

Who is meant to score the goals in your tactic?

Currently you have the TM(a) and thats it.  You then have four creators - DLP, 2*APs & a DLF who want the ball at their feet to provide the passes.  Finally you have very conservative fullbacks which is unusual for a narrow formation.

You need more people making the runs to get into goal scoring positions.

Wich positions would you suggest i should put in attacking positions?

Would something like this be ok?

591057f0239e6_Sinttulo.thumb.png.46fa5e8b2e694c205f65596b7c7e42d0.png

I'm such a noob at this

Man, you have a TI that I had set and was making my players not creating chances (crosses, risky passes), but recycling possession.
It is called "Work Ball Into Box". Remove it please. That TI is responsible for not creating chances.

Check some of the responses in this thread.

Do you have PIs such as "Roam From Position" and "Moves Into Channels" so that, your more attacking players will create space for others?
Also, I see too many playmakers.

@dagafvc2 There's a complete lack of movement between lines, your attackers are pushing up and your midfield are all sitting trying to collect the ball to feet.  The only forward movement coming from deep is now your 2xWB-S.

Focus on getting your roles&duties sorted then consider your TI's.  With 3 playmakers and TM the is already a focus on the middle without TI for it.  Don't just assume you need a TI because you want them to do that, watch how they play and decide if you want to adjust there instructions to change what they consistently do.

On 5/8/2017 at 13:22, ilkork said:

Man, you have a TI that I had set and was making my players not creating chances (crosses, risky passes), but recycling possession.
It is called "Work Ball Into Box". Remove it please. That TI is responsible for not creating chances.

Check some of the responses in this thread.

Do you have PIs such as "Roam From Position" and "Moves Into Channels" so that, your more attacking players will create space for others?
Also, I see too many playmakers.

Work Ball Into Box doesn't change Risky Passes, it affects long shots and crosses.

Retain Possession reduces risky passes, but that doesn't mean you won't create chances, depending what your tactic is and players in it, you need to find the right "quality vs quantity" of attempts.

@dagafvc2

You use three playmakers and a targetman - as pointed out by others - they will attract the ball. You need to find the right balance between roles like this. 

I would start by looking at your TM (A) and AP (A); You either have two option in my opinion:

• You want your AMC to be more of a goal threat which means one of your strikers need to drop deeper to connect with him
    • DLF (S) and AM (A) would be a great choice here
  • You want the AMC to be more of a creator which means both your strikers are focused on scoring goals
    • CS (S) and AP (A) could work here

Either option, It all comes down to how all the roles/players on the field interact with each other and it's as simple as trial and error.

Archived