Sports Interactive Community

Hello! I have a question about the in game leaderboard in fm17. My points and team wont update, i still says i am Orlando City and i have had the same point score since december... i have been playing a lot since then and i have been Benfica all the time. My friends stats etc are up to date, do anyone have any ideas why or is it just a annoying bug? ( if it is a bug they did not fix it in the latest patch. I do also remember i had the same problem in fm15. 

it doesn't update if you have used the editor or are using any additional leagues - maybe it's that?

It also depends on what part of the leaderboard you are looking at if you are looking at the single season/club one then if your Orlando score is higher than your Benfica score then that will show until your Benfica score overtakes it - have a look at the league and nation ones and filter by the leagues Benfica are in and your score should show up, the score also only updates at the end of the season (the game should generally take you to the leaderboard page at the end of the season), though as Junkhead said the leaderboard only updates if you haven't used either of the editors.

Posted (edited)

Thank you for answers, i have used the editor to remove the portugese league cup. pain in the ass cup with group stages etc etc, i hate it hehe 

Edited by Llainen