Sports Interactive Community

Hey guys, am stuck in 2d match engine at the very end of the match, the problem happened when we scored our fifth goal, after scoring the goal highlight shows in 3d and it is during that transition when my screen froze or whatever. I can not even take a screen shot because when I do so and paste it to paint, instead of being in game it shows my desktop (even though the ss was taken inside the game), the game is still up and running, but the problem is I did not make a save for a couple of in game months, therefore this is a big problem for me now. I had to take a picture with my phone, you can see that the mouse cursor while in game is "normal", not like the one from the game itself, so am thinking it's like i can not access the game even though i clicked the icon and it opened, like it shows am in game and i can see everything but i can not do a thing, system does not respond. This has never happened before. I really hope this does not fuark up my save, would be such a shame. :/

btw idk if this helps, but i can still hear the in game sound even when i switch between tabs and while am not in the game.

ddd.jpg

Edited by Croatian Sensation

Has this happened again for you since? Where it's got stick switching from 2D to 3D?