Sports Interactive Community
torchibo

Can i buy Fm17 without problems on the official site although I live in Germany?

So I'm living in Germany and got pretty fed up with the new Fifa's and randomly I encountered this game and I got pretty hyped about watched videos etc but I live in Germany and can't buy it on Steam I could buy from key sellers but I don't want to support these kinds of sites. My Questions is can I buy the game from the official site although it is linked with humble bundle where the game doesn't exist for me because I'm in Germany?

Edited by torchibo

22 hours ago, torchibo said:

I could buy from key sellers but I don't want to support these kinds of sites

Why? What's wrong with that?
Paying less (actually 30€ less than buying it directly from Steam) is a bad thing? Or illegal?
It isn't. 100% legal.

You still gonna have to activate it via Steam though (100% legal), but I don't know what's up with your totalitarian German rules and Steam...

Edited by ilkork

10 hours ago, ilkork said:

Why? What's wrong with that?
Paying less (actually 30€ less than buying it directly from Steam) is a bad thing? Or illegal?
It isn't. 100% legal.

You still gonna have to activate it via Steam though (100% legal), but I don't know what's up with your totalitarian German rules and Steam...

I mean sites like g2a,kinguin... and not actually legit sites like gog.com,humble or steam.

49 minutes ago, torchibo said:

I mean sites like g2a,kinguin... and not actually legit sites like gog.com,humble or steam.

Again, what's wrong with sites like g2a or kinguin? What makes you think they are not legit?
The fact that you can purchase FM for 25€ and not 55€ makes you think they are not legit??

So far I've bought keys for 4 FM versions (13,14,15,16):
-1 was from steam (with a lot of % off),
-2 of them were from g2a,
-1 from gk4me (which is German if I am not mistaken).

Activated all via steam with 0 problems...

Really, I don't understand why you have doubts.
You are buying the game, not downloading it illegally.

Edited by ilkork

But you need to know that g2a and the rest do not only sell legal keys their third-party sellers also steal them, abuse regional price differences or bought them with stolen credit cards.

Research yourself if you doubt it.

10 hours ago, torchibo said:

But you need to know that g2a and the rest do not only sell legal keys their third-party sellers also steal them, abuse regional price differences or bought them with stolen credit cards.

Research yourself if you doubt it.

Well, I haven't heard of such thing, I haven't done any research regarding such thing, so I can't confirm such thing...

Even if it's true, are you (or me) going to save the world by not buying from these kind of sites?
You know what I mean?

It's just a game and you still gonna pay for it...

13 hours ago, ilkork said:

Well, I haven't heard of such thing, I haven't done any research regarding such thing, so I can't confirm such thing...

Even if it's true, are you (or me) going to save the world by not buying from these kind of sites?
You know what I mean?

It's just a game and you still gonna pay for it...

Do you save the world when you stop eating meat? no. Do you make your part to make the world better? yes. 

See if I lecture you about these sellers maybe you stop buying from them and it paid of for me because I did my part and it wasn't unnecessary. If everyone would change the world a bit better the world would be much better. *pseudo-philosophy off*

8 minutes ago, torchibo said:

Do you save the world when you stop eating meat? no. Do you make your part to make the world better? yes. 

See if I lecture you about these sellers maybe you stop buying from them and it paid of for me because I did my part and it wasn't unnecessary. If everyone would change the world a bit better the world would be much better. *pseudo-philosophy off*

The next time I am gonna buy a game, I will research about those sellers. I may find out bad things, take it personally and choose another seller, who knows?
You did your part, ok.

But, for a moment, think about the Architect's speech in The Matrix, regarding "hope".

Even if one billion people change tomorrow, there are 6 billion more and their choice will still affect the one billion.
Pessimistic, I know...

Edited by ilkork

This forum is for the reporting of issues with the forum software, so as this is not the issue here, I will close this.