Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
velja

Fifa Club World Cup just ruined my day

Im stuck at the team selection screen right before my first game in club world cup, all my players are not registered for competition and I never had option to register.

o2p3wiht42903h0214gt0!~!!@!!!!

I can not choose any player not even u18 ones. I hope you have some solution for this. Tonight

440BD9E1A6C761614C62F0D2A8D389DF36E59BC3A03B38CAAC73EDE49A8D4F7CAB4299AB8A3920E7

Try going on holiday for a day and the game will auto register for you

Velja,

Have you tried going to Squad > Players > Registration > Club World Cup and registering them?

James

@James Buchanan Yes I have tried that first but as you can see on screenshot there is no Club Word Cup under registration drop down because that competition doesnt require any registration after all!

@FrazT I did that already, its definitely not solution since I have zero control over match, but magically whole first team played and luckily i won on penalties. Final match i got to play normally without any registration needed.

Please look at this closer..

Hi Velja,

To take a closer look we'll need you to send us the save game itself - via our FTP, before a Club World Cup match.

Cheers,

James

I made a new save just before the game so I can upload it for this matter, but I cant do it before Tuesday

15 hours ago, velja said:

I made a new save just before the game so I can upload it for this matter, but I cant do it before Tuesday

Thanks a lot, it will help us get to the bottom of the issue. Upload it when you can and we'll have a look.

Cheers,

James