Pacey Forwards isolation

I have a typical pacey forward (acc,pace,otb, above of 15) but very lack on decitions, but he is the most speedy player of the team

How to get the best of them?

in a system with another partner striker ,like 442 ,maybe AF or CF (a) role?

in a system with a support striker at front who gets deep for make space for make late runs for a pacey IF ,like 433 ?

in a 4231 , at MP , with the AMC, or SS role 

or lonley at upfront , With the risk that his speed isolates him from the match?

thx a lot, and sorry for my english

Without actually seeing the full player profile, we can only speculate. If his mental attributes are decent - good except his decisions I would consider him for a Poacher role (again, we need to see his full attributes, pls provide a screenshot). In a Poacher role his decisions wouldn't have such a big impact in the game, since he will be more focused on scoring goals. If I would have a player like that I would play him as a lone striker with a creative player/s behind him and another decent finisher (in case he has a bad decision making game). Like a 4-2-3-1 with an AP behind him and at least 1 winger with good finishing. Or maybe a 4-4-1-1 with good supporting wingers and a good attacking midfielder with AM-A role. Provide a screenshot for more accurate opinions.

this:

is in spanish :

58fdfbdeacec0_KennethZohore_VistageneralPerfil.thumb.png.b6b83d84245a7462a312c5d3bf7fcbe0.png

mentals:

otb: 10

wr: 13

tw: 15

anticipation: 13

phisicals:

acc 14

pace 16

strenght 16

balance 16

im use him at  DF (s) in a 4 1 4 1 , and i observe some times when he has the ball forward, being faster than the other players does not get support 

He's strong and fast, a good combination but creating the support structure behind is always the important part. 

With a reasonable anticipation he should be quite handy. You can go with two approaches of either having him making runs behind the back line, or backing into them and trying to turn them, neither should really be a huge problem just on the basis of his physicals. 

I don't know which thread off hand contains the most valuable information, but a number of threads from the likes of Rashidi, Herne and some others can help explain how to go about creating what you want. 

thx a lot to all;

but my question was not about this particular player, it was a move that I have detected several times with different strikers, that is, when they are more advanced in the field, due to their acceleration, the rest of the team is very difficult to accompany them , even if they on support dutty .

For this reason I asked, what would be the best role and or system to exploit this pace.

maybe in AM postion behind a tall/strong/technical flair striker ? or only at FC position 

If you dont want your striker / s to be isolated from the group, you have to adopt a more flexible / fluid shape. This will get your team more compact. The problem is that by doing this, your players will have a higher level of creative freedom and such, they need to have decent decision, concentration and work/rate (good mental attributes across the board). Another way to prevent isolation is to go flexible / structured but make sure you have players in all stratas (like a 4-4-2 diamond narrow). You will have a DM to link the defense to midfield and you have an AM to link the midfield to attack. In adition you can use 1 striker to drop deep to ensure that the midfield is linked to the attack and the other striker stays up front.

Archived