Jump to content
Sports Interactive Community

Recommended Posts

Hello everybody! my name is Harry Kane (Its actually not that) and after seeing DrBenjyFM do a Journeyman save, i said to myself, hmm, i should do that too! Soo....

I present to you my FM 17 JourneyMan Save!

My objectives?

International :

-WIN THE WORLD CUP

-WIN THE EUROS

Club : 

-Win the champions league

-Win atleast 1 league title from 10 different countries!

-Win The Treble

Rules : 

No rules really, just play Football Manager...

Anyway, i start unemployed without a License and Football experience being Sunday League, WISH ME LUCK!

MANAGER : 

ETHAN KANE                                                                                                                      JOBS : 

58fc849f85bd7_fm2017-04-2312-39-54-333.thumb.jpg.1c3022a6111077eb8afaed4d1c9211fe.jpg58fc84a4872b1_fm2017-04-2312-40-18-823.thumb.jpg.db52996f890340e09153de2ef216556d.jpg

 

Im very interested in Leicester.... (But they'l reject me 100%, i cri everitiem)

I'll apply for Worcester City, Eastleigh Royal White Star,That Ukrainian Team and Port Vale. Wish me luck

See you soon!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 good teams there, personally I'd start in a foreign country and move to England later but it depends on how confident you are! :p 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good luck with Eastleigh!! They're currently 14th in real life so a mid-table finish would be good! :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, oohlala111 said:

Good luck with Eastleigh!! They're currently 14th in real life so a mid-table finish would be good! :) 

Thanks! They want playoffs for me fml

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

58fc8a2f47973_fm2017-04-2313-04-03-763.thumb.jpg.c1e878725d5d867f2247b7f31d858ad0.jpg

MY FIRST EVER SIGNING! GEORGE THOMSON!

Andi Thanoj next.....

EDIT : WELCOME ANDI!

58fc8bff9ce22_fm2017-04-2313-11-35-586.thumb.jpg.285a99b6cfbf8be328dcc7d665e63280.jpg

Edited by HarryKane

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, HarryKane said:

58fc8a2f47973_fm2017-04-2313-04-03-763.thumb.jpg.c1e878725d5d867f2247b7f31d858ad0.jpg

MY FIRST EVER SIGNING! GEORGE THOMSON!

Andi Thanoj next.....

EDIT : WELCOME ANDI!

58fc8bff9ce22_fm2017-04-2313-11-35-586.thumb.jpg.285a99b6cfbf8be328dcc7d665e63280.jpg

Nice signings there! Hope they serve you well :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, HarryKane said:

58fc93bc2c1fc_fm2017-04-2313-44-40-949.thumb.jpg.1caed1a8bd9a3419edf9d029ab464682.jpg

What a signing! (FREE)

wow! fingers crossed for him :p 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Doh, That Ukrainian Team is among my all-time favorites. I still fondly remember my father taking me to That Stadium In Ukraine to watch Those Lads play.  Maybe you'll head there later in the save.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ManUtd1 said:

Doh, That Ukrainian Team is among my all-time favorites. I still fondly remember my father taking me to That Stadium In Ukraine to watch Those Lads play.  Maybe you'll head there later in the save.

Lmao, Maybe... find out soon :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...