Real Results

Alastairhufc

In previous years you could set real results in the editor and they'd occur in the game as you played through the season (although obviously not for the team you control). However, when I try to do it this year although the fixtures are correct, the results do not happen as they're programmed. Is this no longer possible or could I be doing something wrong? I can upload my file if anyone would like it (although I tested with both my file and the sortitoutsi file for England).

I'm doing this to try and get real promotions/relegations so if there is an alternative way of doing that then please let me know.

if you use the real results from sortitoutsi for example up to todays date and start a game they work fine no issues at all using the custom start date  ie today

if you use a real results file and start in july/august 16 then the real fixtures will show but not the results it has to at a certain point into the season for the real result to kick in 

I as you want to start the game in 2017 season and so I used the custom start date from sortitout along with real results

and the options are holiday to end of season,wont take long as it will be only a month now with real results or use google to find a results sim the financial times did have one going back a month or so and edit the real results to include these and start season at end of may 2017 with your own custom start date 

thats how EPL finished with the sim I found from early March 

7c2aec6d6745e2b921a69d05e51fcfbc.jpg

Archived