Kostas Manolas (Roma)

ilkork

Does anybody have any experience with Manolas from Roma?

Spoiler

K.Manolas_Profile.png

I want to buy him for next season but he will cost me almost my entire budget and will become the highest earner.
Will play alongside Mammana who is my Ball Playing Defender so he fits perfectly the "strong centre-back" profile I want him for.

One thing worries me though. His technical attributes. Am I going to experience crazy sh.. or something similar to the rl Manolas?

(Managing Olympiacos, FM16)

• 2 weeks later...

I am bumping this because I am reaching the end of season and I have to make a decision.

Nobody has a clue about Manolas? If he makes mistakes because of his technical attributes?

He's comfortably one of the best defenders in the game. He's an absolute rock in the centre of defence. His marking and tackling attributes are already very strong at 16 and can no doubt be improved upon, along with his heading. Additionally, he has really nice mental and physical stats with his bravery and positioning in particular standing out. He's up there alongside Laporte, Gimenez and De Vrij for my money.

1 hour ago, Lewis007 said:
He's comfortably one of the best defenders in the game. He's an absolute rock in the centre of defence. His marking and tackling attributes are already very strong at 16 and can no doubt be improved upon, along with his heading. Additionally, he has really nice mental and physical stats with his bravery and positioning in particular standing out. He's up there alongside Laporte, Gimenez and De Vrij for my money.

Finally, someone!
Thank you mate.

To be honest, his first touch (and dribbling to some extent) worries me.
What if someone passes the ball to him? Is he going to make costly mistakes?

'Stays back at all time' & 'plays short passes' should help with his low techincals, but if you've got Mammana who is the BPD it should be a nice partnership. Shouldn't over-look his 17 pace which will help him recover with the 'dives into tackle' PPM. Just keep him away from the BPD position

1 hour ago, ryan045 said:

'Stays back at all time' & 'plays short passes' should help with his low techincals, but if you've got Mammana who is the BPD it should be a nice partnership. Shouldn't over-look his 17 pace which will help him recover with the 'dives into tackle' PPM. Just keep him away from the BPD position

Thank you too mate. Really helpful, appreciate it.

He is going to be playing as CD-D all the time.

Archived