Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lfcni86

Transferring online game to a different manager

5 posts in this topic

Is it possible I can copy our online game save from my mates computer to mine, so that I can load it up. He got sacked so we can play while he was at work. I was going to transfer it via USB stick , is this possible? Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Lfcni86 said:

Is it possible I can copy our online game save from my mates computer to mine, so that I can load it up. He got sacked so we can play while he was at work. I was going to transfer it via USB stick , is this possible? Thanks

Yeah, you just transfer it like any other document.

All you need to know is where you've saved it on the new PC.  Once you open FM just click load game and select the file it was saved in.

The only thing you might need to be aware of is that both PCs must be running the same game version of FM which they both will be if they have both been updated with the patches SI have released.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also make sure the new host has the online game settings set up properly. Things like saturday/wednesday matchdays. Forgetting that before a new season gets its fixtures set up is a huge pain.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Urg said:

Also make sure the new host has the online game settings set up properly. Things like saturday/wednesday matchdays. Forgetting that before a new season gets its fixtures set up is a huge pain.

 

13 minutes ago, Urg said:

Also make sure the new host has the online game settings set up properly. Things like saturday/wednesday matchdays. Forgetting that before a new season gets its fixtures set up is a huge pain.

We are in September in our game, its just the current host got sacked and can't get on tonight, so we are dyeing to fire on lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Cougar2010 said:

Yeah, you just transfer it like any other document.

All you need to know is where you've saved it on the new PC.  Once you open FM just click load game and select the file it was saved in.

The only thing you might need to be aware of is that both PCs must be running the same game version of FM which they both will be if they have both been updated with the patches SI have released.

I will automatically have to be the host going forward then for saving issues etc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.