Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lfcni86

Transferring online game to a different manager

5 posts in this topic

Is it possible I can copy our online game save from my mates computer to mine, so that I can load it up. He got sacked so we can play while he was at work. I was going to transfer it via USB stick , is this possible? Thanks

21 minutes ago, Lfcni86 said:

Is it possible I can copy our online game save from my mates computer to mine, so that I can load it up. He got sacked so we can play while he was at work. I was going to transfer it via USB stick , is this possible? Thanks

Yeah, you just transfer it like any other document.

All you need to know is where you've saved it on the new PC.  Once you open FM just click load game and select the file it was saved in.

The only thing you might need to be aware of is that both PCs must be running the same game version of FM which they both will be if they have both been updated with the patches SI have released.

Also make sure the new host has the online game settings set up properly. Things like saturday/wednesday matchdays. Forgetting that before a new season gets its fixtures set up is a huge pain.

11 minutes ago, Urg said:

Also make sure the new host has the online game settings set up properly. Things like saturday/wednesday matchdays. Forgetting that before a new season gets its fixtures set up is a huge pain.

13 minutes ago, Urg said:

We are in September in our game, its just the current host got sacked and can't get on tonight, so we are dyeing to fire on lol.

25 minutes ago, Cougar2010 said:

Yeah, you just transfer it like any other document.

All you need to know is where you've saved it on the new PC.  Once you open FM just click load game and select the file it was saved in.

The only thing you might need to be aware of is that both PCs must be running the same game version of FM which they both will be if they have both been updated with the patches SI have released.

I will automatically have to be the host going forward then for saving issues etc