ibocool

info requested
FM17 Crash at random times 17.3.1f939048

12 posts in this topic

Hello,

I've been getting this crash a few times now (hasn't happened before) and it happens at random dates doing random actions (not related to a transfer, contract etc and sometimes it happens during games). Whenever it happens i can open the game, continue playing for a while until it inevitably happens again. Can someone please help?

MoRvPS71.jpg

2017-04-21_04071204.PNG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Morning ibocool, 

Is a crash dump file created in the crash dumps folder that you can attach to this thread? 

James

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, James Buchanan said:

Morning ibocool, 

Is a crash dump file created in the crash dumps folder that you can attach to this thread? 

James

Hello James,

I should have mentioned it earlier: I tried looking in the documents-sports interactive- FM17 but there was NO crash dump folder created.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are you running on Windows 10 and recently had an update? 

James

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, James Buchanan said:

Are you running on Windows 10 and recently had an update? 

James

I am running windows 10 but i'm not sure when was the last update.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I also have the same problem. What should I do?

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Same problem here.

Only happening since the new Windows 10 update

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi,

Can you attach your Dxdiag to this thread as well please?

Also take a look at the following thread:

James

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/26/2017 at 15:23, James Buchanan said:

Hi,

Can you attach your Dxdiag to this thread as well please?

Also take a look at the following thread:

James

Dear James,

I stopped playing the game for a while but now I'm back. Here's the file you asked for

DxDiag.txt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just to confirm, do you have your laptop set up correctly for the type of graphics card you use? Details on how to do this can be found here - https://community.sigames.com/faq/football-manager-2017/84_how-to/89_pc/how-to-configure-my-laptop-to-run-football-manager-with-optimal-settings-pc-r226/

Also may be worth emailing us your Belarc in case we can find something which is now conflicting with the game. Details on how to do this can be found here - https://community.sigames.com/faq/football-manager-2017/84_how-to/89_pc/how-to-find-my-belarc-file-pc-r215/

Thanks. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/1/2017 at 15:56, Neil Brock said:

Just to confirm, do you have your laptop set up correctly for the type of graphics card you use? Details on how to do this can be found here - https://community.sigames.com/faq/football-manager-2017/84_how-to/89_pc/how-to-configure-my-laptop-to-run-football-manager-with-optimal-settings-pc-r226/

Also may be worth emailing us your Belarc in case we can find something which is now conflicting with the game. Details on how to do this can be found here - https://community.sigames.com/faq/football-manager-2017/84_how-to/89_pc/how-to-find-my-belarc-file-pc-r215/

Thanks. 

 

Done and done

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.