Russian Players

djcowan

Hi All

I am a beginner with FM and have recently started a game with Zenit in Russia. Due to the foreign player restrictions in Russia I am wondering if people could recommend some good Russian Players both First Team and Wonderkid who I can look into signing?

Again I am a beginner with FM and it has taken me a long time to get any kind of game going due to inexperience and trying to learn tactics etc...

Any suggestions of players to sign would be much appreciated.

Cheers

David

Aleksei Miranchuk for Lokomotiv Moscow.

Additionally, if anyone is looking for a cheap advanced forward (but not for Zenit's level), Andrei Panyukov for Atlantas banged in tonnes of goals as a lone striker in Lithuania's A Lyga and in the Europa League. AFAIK, he went on loan to AC Ajaccio and played Ligue 1 football a couple of year ago but low wages should mean you can pick him up on the cheap.

Ah, Russia. I tend to manage there most often, typically with Lokomotiv Moscow. There isn't tons of high quality Russian talent, so you need to hoard. And expect rival clubs to make you overpay for younger Russian players.

Anton Mitryushkin - GK - FC Sion

Vyacheslav Karavayev - RB - Sparta Prague

Denis Cheryshev - LW - Villarreal

Aleksey Miranchuk - MC - Lokomotiv Moscow

Artyom Galadzhan - ST - Lokomotiv Moscow

Dimitri Barinov - DM - Lokomotiv Moscw

Aleksei Gasilin - ST - Amkar

Fedor Smolov - ST - FC Krasnodar

Elmir Nabiullin - LB - Rubin Kazan

Some of these don't look like amazing players, but I've had Miranchuk, Karavayev, and Nabiullin average over 8.0 in the RPL with Loko.

Be aggressive in seeking out young regens as well, unless you prefer to avoid regens. There are some academy clubs that often produce high PA youngsters you can snipe for almost no compensation. That's your best bet to develop world class Russian players.

Archived