Schedule for league with dynamic number of teams

krlenjushka

How to set best schedule for league with dynamic number of teams?  I tested my file for 10 years and league have 14-18 teams (based on dynamic relegation) so i need some solution for schedule.

FM cant split number of games equally in autumn and spring season because there isnt exact number of games and thats problem.

I cant use multiple instances for league (with valid years) because this option doesnt work with leagues in parent competitions (this is under review by SI).

Any ideas?

On 18/04/2017 at 13:01, krlenjushka said:

How to set best schedule for league with dynamic number of teams?  I tested my file for 10 years and league have 14-18 teams (based on dynamic relegation) so i need some solution for schedule.

FM cant split number of games equally in autumn and spring season because there isnt exact number of games and thats problem.

I cant use multiple instances for league (with valid years) because this option doesnt work with leagues in parent competitions (this is under review by SI).

Any ideas?

you can choose valid years, for different number of participants

You dont need this for cups. Just set minimum/maximum number of teams in stage general settings and set rounds for maximum number of teams. If you have less teams that max number rounds will adapt to new number

Archived