Sports Interactive Community
thnigelfc

Best Skin?

Guys

Have been using "do it like greeks" skin. Am getting a little bored with game at the moment.

Hoping changing skin my help me beat this feeling.

Can you guys tell me what the best skin is in your opinion?

I'm playing fm17 on a laptop

Thanks

Helvelicalite, but not for FM 17
Edited by canry

CFM Skin version 2.0 is superb,i also use it with the logopacks,so shouldnt be any issue in that respect.

On 4/17/2017 at 16:37, thnigelfc said:

Am giving CFM a go. But none of my logos show up using this one?

Try clearing the cahce and reloading.  I made my own skin/logos (below) this year but the work fine with CFM. which pack did you d/l.

Testing.thumb.jpg.bf28ec822053448909c1e6ce960ff26f.jpg

Edited by wkdsoul

20 hours ago, wkdsoul said:

Try clearing the cahce and reloading.  I made my own skin/logos this year but the work fine with CFM. which pack did you d/l.

Done that thanks working fine now. Metallic logos

I think "clinched17" could be the best. Unfortunately "Team instructions" can`t be handled in german language. Has anyone an idea how it could be solved?

Every skin has something uniqe/special for a potential user. Give them all try and pick the one that You like the most. :)

19 hours ago, D_LO_ said:

Nice set, are they available? Presumably these are the ones you're alluding to which you've made? Not sure I've seen any better...  

They will be when i get me arse in gear and finish them... :) 

Many thanks to all the skins masters, you are doing a great job! For me, the best TCS Skin and CFM Skin. Thank you!:applause:

The best skin imho looks to be Andromeda, and the reason why this skin stands out for me is Inbetween highlights match panels. They are without doubt the best I've seen done, I especially like how the formations have ratings on them. 

22 hours ago, Rashidi said:

The best skin imho looks to be Andromeda, and the reason why this skin stands out for me is Inbetween highlights match panels. They are without doubt the best I've seen done, I especially like how the formations have ratings on them. 

Is it ok to ask? If there's a download for Andromeda Can't see one?

I've taken a look at CFM, Flut skin and Vitrex.

Vitrex 17 v2.0 is the best I've ever used, hands down. Once you start using that skin there's no way back. 
I already fear the day I'll start playing FM 18 because Vitrex 17 will probably be the last Vitrex skin ever produced, so enjoy the skin when you still can... 

Playing on a 1366x768 really sucks this year. Barely any skin work smoothly at that resolution but I'm enjoying OPZ Elite so far, it has a version for lower resolution which works fine.

2 hours ago, Deadmaninc21 said:

Playing on a 1366x768 really sucks this year. Barely any skin work smoothly at that resolution but I'm enjoying OPZ Elite so far, it has a version for lower resolution which works fine.

Learn to skin, thats how i started due to playing 'windowed borderless' on a crap laptop. :)

Quite happy with the result - http://fmshots.com/album/mV07

the gang on here are a great help with daft questions etc. 

6 hours ago, Deadmaninc21 said:

TCS is made for lower resolutions!

6 hours ago, Deadmaninc21 said:

CFM is also made for lower res. Everything starting from 1280px width and 768px height should work without ANY problems.

On 2017-5-14 at 12:15, THE FM GURU said:

The best skin hands down is CLINCHED

Every screen has work done to it. Masterclass 

The new version 5.2 is crazzzzy

I always thought that Vitrex was the best skin, as I also said in a post in this topic. But after your post I checked the clinched skin and you are totally right: Clinched is the best skin out there!

On ‎14‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 11:15, THE FM GURU said:

The best skin hands down is CLINCHED

Every screen has work done to it. Masterclass 

The new version 5.2 is crazzzzy

5.2? haven't seen that?