matiasprt9

info provided
FM17 Running dangerously low on memory when opening team report

6 posts in this topic

Hi all,

A couple of days ago my fm2017 copy started to crash when I am reading my inbox and its always when I get to my adversary report.

I have win10 64bits 16GB of RAM and I play with a large DB, player count is around 34k, computer perf 4.5stars and speed 4 stars.

game version is 17.3.1 // 17.3.1f939048(m.e v1704)

I have done the steps i read on the FAQ, so delete the cache / delete the preferences and verify the game integrity.

Tried to allocate 773308448 bytes is the message i get

I really don't know what else I can do or if I can give any more information that will help to solve my issue.

Regards

Joao

Hello, 

Can you have a look here please: 

Let us know if you still have a problem,

James

Hi James,

I had run a few steps of this "tutorial" already, now I reinstalled the directx and .net framework.

Also I use only the dark skin of the original FM '17 version. And no custom graphics. I had the club symbols but I deleted all those so its not that as well.

Still it did not work.

Now I noticed its on the affiliate club report and not on next opposition report, dont know if this is helpful or not for your investigation

Regards

Joao

James should I upload the save or something like that for your team to have a look?

I really dont know what more to do to fix this :S

Regards

Joao

Hello Joao, 

Yes please upload your save game with the problematic inbox item present and we will take a closer look.

Cheers, 

James

Hi James,

I uploaded matiasprt9_affiliatecrash. As I stated as soon as you click continue and go to inbox you will have a report about Tondela (affiliate) and as soon as you click it, it crashes

Regards

Joao