Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
veerus

In-league match results still not showing

6 posts in this topic

I have the message filter turned on to the max (global?) and I'm STILL not seeing match results from my own league on the days when my team doesn't play.  I'm in the Second Division in Spain but I suspect this is the case in all non-top divisions.

Have you got some example dates where I can try and provoke this? For the most part all Spanish second tier matches take place on the same day.

Just found an example of this and I did indeed get the result through correctly. Will have to work out why you're not.

Posted (edited)

I suppose it's possible I looked at the table in the match interface before the evening match is simulated.

I'll try to pay attention to the table when # of games is mis-matched so I can send the save when it matches up w/o showing results.  Ignore for now I guess.  Thanks for checking.

Edited by veerus

Ok, just checked and I'm not crazy after all.  The game does NOT pause for evening game results.  So basically, what happens is this:

1. All but the evening game are played
  2. Post-game email with match analysis is shown
  3. If you check the table, the evening game is yet to be played; however,
  4. Pressing continue moves on to the next day WITHOUT showing the evening game's score

I'm sure it's the same for lower leagues everywhere else as it was present in last year's version as well.

Looks like this happens in ALL divisions in which your team is.  I just got promoted to the La Liga.  My game was played on Friday and then I didn't get ANY results from Saturday/Sunday games in MY league but the game continued to update me on scores around Europe.  Please fix this - it is so incredibly irritating to not see your own league's match results.