Are you Danny Roberts incarnate? Game Thread!

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Santiago Lopez is still at the same club he started at.. at least he hasn't been loaned out this time and is getting games. 

Its a patient game waiting for him to get a chance in Europe! 

Lionel is rising up the ranks here while really flourishing at ManU. I guess he’s not reaching Makoto and Fiki any time soon, though. These two are hilarious. Just look at these average ratings >8…

Would be interesting to see ManU’s tactics. Is there room for Lionel and Robert playing at the same time? It looks more like Lionel is blocking Robert’s way into the first team.

@Lenzar: Will you give us an update of some sort on the trophies we won (personal, club and NT)? That would be excellent. It would be perfectly fine to have this once at the end of the career.

• 3 weeks later...

On the same token as @Tullem's request, could I see Mads Holm Møller's profile (mostly interested about his current injury if you haven't progressed the save from this summary yet, though I appreciate a general attributes summary too) and a little info on how Denmark are doing on the international stage? I'm interested because Mads Holm's got the best goal/game ratio at international level thus far from the looks of things even though he's lagging behind a bit in terms of total international goals and a lot in terms of overall goals, though I guess the latter's symptomatic of being at Real Madrid and having to compete with the incredible talent they have there.

And yeah, thanks for keeping this going!

• 3 weeks later...

September 2023 transfer news

Zdravko Viljevac is the new talk of German football, having joined Dortmund for £39m

Julien Skundric is off to Italy to play for Inter. The fee was £15.5m

Harry Renick will spend another year on loan at Hull.

Lucas Jaziri has been sent on loan to HSV.

Perennial loanee Fola Jack's latest temporary home is Cardiff City.

Archived