Are you Danny Roberts incarnate? Game Thread!

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, vossmaj said:

Big thank you for your time! We enjoy it all a lot. Although Lio brings in mixed progress...

1 hour ago, Tullem said:

Yes KUTGW Makoto :)  

1 hour ago, hessemte said:

Still 0 for total Apps in 2 years (despite playing in Coupe de la Ligue and Coupe de France). Quite a strong start. :D 

Hope that I'll not move to City and have some game time in Ligue 2, but not sure I could be a starter.

Many thanks to you @Makoto Nakamura for your time !

1 hour ago, tastaiwan said:

@Makoto Nakamura Fantastic updates, you're doing wonderful mate!

Also, for goodness sake, I got traded? Barely any of my technicals or mentals got better, gotta thank #MNUFC for that! #TheLoonies <-- accurate

All I need is a glance from Europe, Pulisic style, and I'd be elated!

1 hour ago, bambi holt said:

As always, great updates. Kutgw.

Hopefully with 1 more season at Club African jaziri can score, i hope, a bucket load before joining Pgs.

52 minutes ago, nie jem frytek said:

League One next season? Maybe I will get some gametime at last. It was a downhill since leaving Glentoran for me.

44 minutes ago, Lenzar said:

Ah, the fun of being an English youth.

How many years will poor old Kerr waste at Arsenal? ;)

I'm very glad that you're all enjoying the updates, it makes the time spent on it all the more worthwhile! :D

20 hours ago, Tullem said:

Well in with the WC goalscorer record, Makoto :D 

I was quite proud haha :D

10 hours ago, Joe. said:

Well at least it's a move 😄 No idea who that team is though 

They play in the Mexican top tier so at least there's a plus.

9 hours ago, Fola said:

Thank you for the updates! 

My guy is doing terrible :lol::lol::lol::lol: Need a move from West Brom ASAP! 

You've also fractured your ribs :lol:

6 hours ago, Muttley84 said:

No playing time sucks!

Hopefully you can at least get a loan move.

5 hours ago, GloryFan2002 said:

Despite the fact Vsevold is now worth more than anyone, he is still on the smallest contract at 5 pounds a week. That could buy him a loaf of bread and some milk at most.

You need to get out of Ukraine.

Thank the heavens for this move to Colorado! I feel spoiled with a whole ten games...

Also, I'm planning ahead on what types of sign-ups I'll do in the future, how did you create the players, take ones that already exist and alter them?

3 hours ago, tastaiwan said:

Thank the heavens for this move to Colorado! I feel spoiled with a whole ten games...

Also, I'm planning ahead on what types of sign-ups I'll do in the future, how did you create the players, take ones that already exist and alter them?

Nope I created them all from scratch, just load the database in the editor then People > Add > Player and then just fill everything in.

Interesting to see Mads Holm has the highest wage now; I get that's mostly because Real Madrid are super-rich compared to some of the clubs other players are at and not necessarily indicative of higher ability, but it's still a nice statistic to see... Maybe he can help Vsevold Rudenko out?

Interesting loan move to Valladolid (where are they in the leagues now, btw?), I hope it's as a first-team player instead of simply as backup because if it's the latter he'd probably have been better off staying with Real Madrid B to make full use of their facilities

• 2 weeks later...

September 2018

88bf04db0f7543fe96b94f057cb32983.png

More goals for me and both Vsevold and Fiki are scoring more than a goal per game early on in the season.

82ec4435084c429cad384b7a935eb7c6.png

a4b959b1eaf97174d6d52eacc1cf75f9.png

I honestly hadn't realised how long it had been since I updated, I just got way to stuck in to my career save.

On 2017-5-10 at 17:45, vossmaj said:

Jeezus, Players of the Year all over while Crouch worries :lol:

Crouch will get a chance one day, or hopefully get loaned out.

On 2017-5-10 at 18:02, Joe. said:

Urgh, barely getting a game! This is frustrating!

Still getting games though, as well as some youth ones.

On 2017-5-11 at 09:02, bambi holt said:

Jaziri seems to be performing steadily. Plenty of youth goals for Tunisia. Can't be long before full cap comes calling (hopefully)

Jaziri is really benefiting from staying in Tunisia and hopefully he can keep it up once he joins Lyon.

On 2017-5-11 at 10:13, Bliop said:

What a form by Fiki, winning Bulgarian player of the year aswell. Amazing, hopefully he can stay another year at Beroe.

And winning January's Bulgarian player of the month. :D

On 2017-5-11 at 13:45, Fola said:

My bloke is terrible! :lol: Glad to see this back- hope you had a nice break.

It was a lovely break, progress is slower though due to me being well into my career save but this is and will carry on plodding a long. 

Sorry guys but I don't have the motivation or desire to carry on with this, my humblest of apologies to you all since it is/was something you wanted to take part in so what I've decided to do is upload the save game so that if anybody wants to sim their career then they can. Apologies again.

https://ufile.io/j0pvq

18 hours ago, Makoto Nakamura said:

Sorry guys but I don't have the motivation or desire to carry on with this, my humblest of apologies to you all since it is/was something you wanted to take part in so what I've decided to do is upload the save game so that if anybody wants to sim their career then they can. Apologies again.

https://ufile.io/j0pvq

Going to take this over for ya! Probably won't be quite as elaborate with the updates but I'll make sure to keep the overview coming!

1 hour ago, Lenzar said:

Going to take this over for ya! Probably won't be quite as elaborate with the updates but I'll make sure to keep the overview coming!

That's fantastic news! Thanks @Lenzar and @Makoto for starting this. Yearly updates would be fine for me btw!

March 2019

B1736A6A549E00359702066B322CAF711B62C4EE

I have an older machine so I will have to use two screenshots

439AFF7E46D2E17DA5D885FDF6A2C8822B6DCE65

How do you guys feel about moving to end of January and end of season updates? Not much is happening on a month-to-month basis.

Archived