Livingston FC

steff91

Hello folks,

Ive quite enjoyed playing lower league scottish football in the past and ive decided to have a bash with Livingston who play in the Scottish league 1.Has anyone ever played as them yet on FM17?

How did you get on?

Thanks.

I have not played as Livi but in my current save I started of at Airdrie. Really enjoyed playing as them as they have a few good players and are a full professional team. Im now in the 27/28 season and just taken over at Spurs.

4 hours ago, parsdaft1982 said:

I have not played as Livi but in my current save I started of at Airdrie. Really enjoyed playing as them as they have a few good players and are a full professional team. Im now in the 27/28 season and just taken over at Spurs.

What players would you reccomend at Airdrie when u were there? season 27/28 jeezo that commitment!!!

I started that game back in December so cant remember who I signed but when I load it up I will have a look for you. Andy Ryan is a great wee player to have tho (Think he is already there) I also got a couple of Dunfermline youngsters on loan. When you get higher up, I do reccomend The RB at Dunfermline, Ryan Williamson. When I got to the Scottish Prem, I signed him for my Airdrie side before taking him to Celtic with me.

24 minutes ago, parsdaft1982 said:

I started that game back in December so cant remember who I signed but when I load it up I will have a look for you. Andy Ryan is a great wee player to have tho (Think he is already there) I also got a couple of Dunfermline youngsters on loan. When you get higher up, I do reccomend The RB at Dunfermline, Ryan Williamson. When I got to the Scottish Prem, I signed him for my Airdrie side before taking him to Celtic with me.

Thats great thanks,I remember Ryan from when he was at Hamilton he seemed a very good prospect,and funnily that you should mention Celtic,i have them as my senior affiliate so im getting some youngsters on loan from them,seems quite hard recruiting players though especially from abroad ive noticed.

20 minutes ago, steff91 said:

Thats great thanks,I remember Ryan from when he was at Hamilton he seemed a very good prospect,and funnily that you should mention Celtic,i have them as my senior affiliate so im getting some youngsters on loan from them,seems quite hard recruiting players though especially from abroad ive noticed.

Yea it is difficult. The further up you go, the easier it gets. Players from Scandinavia are easier to get but you do need to be further up. Getting players from England can be difficult at times but the free market can pop up some really good prospects.

For some reason my FM is refusing to load so may be a while till I get back to you with some players!

1 minute ago, parsdaft1982 said:

Yea it is difficult. The further up you go, the easier it gets. Players from Scandinavia are easier to get but you do need to be further up. Getting players from England can be difficult at times but the free market can pop up some really good prospects.

For some reason my FM is refusing to load so may be a while till I get back to you with some players!

Ah thats ok mate dont worry...did manage to get a player called Bryan Mavinzi who was on PSG's books looks a decent young player,got him on a free.

3 minutes ago, steff91 said:

Ah thats ok mate dont worry...did manage to get a player called Bryan Mavinzi who was on PSG's books looks a decent young player,got him on a free.

Thats no bad!

Right I remembered I posted in this thread. Go down till you find my Airdrie team, you will see my team in December 2017 (2nd season) I was in the championship.

10 minutes ago, parsdaft1982 said:

Thats no bad!

Right I remembered I posted in this thread. Go down till you find my Airdrie team, you will see my team in December 2017 (2nd season) I was in the championship.

Thanks for that i'll check this out soon..

3 hours ago, parsdaft1982 said:

@steff91 Here is a screenie for the transfers 1st season for me at Airdrie.

Let me know how you are getting on, its always good seeing folk playing the leagues up my way.

Airdrieonians_ Transfers Transfer History.png

Will do,im from Lanarkshire myself,not so far from Livingston actually...jsut always thought Livi would be a good challenge,try get them back up to the top tier..Send me a PM with your steam name buddy we can instant chat about this when you are online and that... ;)

Archived