[FM 17] Dark Base Skin customization help!!

bere23

hello guys i need some help with this skin customization,i dont know nothing to do about my own and im very confused..so if anyone can help me it would be very appreciated :D

i play on laptop (res 1366x768) so plz can someone can custom the skin and send me? this is how i want skin looks like :

screen_shot_2017-03-01_at_07.59.12.png

faal.png

lYju2ha.jpg

There is a guide for the first one already By D_LO_  on here.  

The other two you will have to take from which ever skin (Vitrex for the player it looks like, try his FM17 skin for that) they are from and start filtering in the FM17 folder setup.  Guide are in the stickys for this, and to extract any clean xmls' should you get issues.  

Have a go at learning first, and the community will help you where you get errors/issues.  Rather than just requesting someone do it for you .

i know that mate if i knew how to do it trust me could never ask for help..anyway about skin vitrex i thought to do this but i know vitrex is for high revolution so how can i make it for 1366x768?

2 minutes ago, bere23 said:

i know that mate if i knew how to do it trust me could never ask for help..anyway about skin vitrex i thought to do this but i know vitrex is for high revolution so how can i make it for 1366x768?

He's making a low res one, should be out soon by all accounts.

2 minutes ago, bere23 said:

and the only thing i have to do is to copy this panel and paste in dark base?

Where are you taking it from? which  skin 

The folder setup is new for FM17.  The player overview into the player folder will be first, and then any xmls that content points.  Ie file="player/xxx" -

xxx.xml will have to be in the folder also.

1 minute ago, wkdsoul said:

Where are you taking it from? which  skin 

The folder setup is new for FM17.  The player overview into the player folder will be first, and then any xmls that content points.  Ie file="player/xxx" -

xxx.xml will have to be in the folder also.

i ve download the base dark skin from here..so can u tell exacty the steps to do that?its an opportunity to learn

1 minute ago, michaeltmurrayuk said:

Playing at your resolution you'll more than likely have to select one of the zoom options (75% or 85%), though I doubt even that will be enough to get most of the information in the last two screenshots to show as you just don't have the screen space.

hmm probably u are right..i dont bother to play to 85% but i can see if it work with 95%

9 minutes ago, bere23 said:

i ve download the base dark skin from here..so can u tell exacty the steps to do that?its an opportunity to learn

No which skin do you take the images from.

As wkdsoul said for the player profile you need to download the skin that screenshot is from and then copy over the contents of the panels\player\ folder to the panels\player\ folder for the base skin and that should modify that screen, if you don't want to copy all the files over there should be several threads around discussing editing the player profile screen. (If the folders don't exist in the base skin you will need to create them).

For the non-player it is a lot more complicated as that screenshot is from FM16, so you cannot just copy the file over. You should be able to start by downloading that skin from FM16 locating the 'non player profile' xml file from that skins panels folder and copying it over to the panels\non_player\ folder for the base skin.

What you will then need to do is compare that file to the default Fm17 version of that file as the file locations will need to be updated and some of the ids and other bits may need changing as various bits of code has changed since FM16 (you'll also lose any new features added to that screen in FM17).

For the tactics screen instructions on how to add the shirts back are in this thread:

Archived