How to qualify teams for new stages in cup?

Kruj

Hi guys,

I'm working on cup tournaments of Australia, but I don't get teams qualified for an additional stage in the same cup competition (same season). There is a Cup called "Waratah Cup", where 10 teams play a preliminary final. The 5 winners qualify for the final stage where they play out the competition winner. But I don't get the five winners of the preliminary final qualified for the Final Stage (Stage 1), but I don't know why.

That is what I set in the Editor:

Fate Actions of Preliminary Final in Stage 0:

j3o83s5u.jpg

Teams in Stage 1:
cpu7tnh7.jpg

As you can see, I tried out several things and different settings, but the teams weren't picked. While verifying, I get the message "No teams found for Stage 1 of Waratah Cup".

Anyone an idea, what I have to set so that the correct teams will be picked?

Thanks in Advance!

• 2 weeks later...

Qualification is not problem. Use "qualify team for stage" , "winning team", "final" or whatever round you want, stage 1.

in stage 1 use "get qualified teams from stage" , stage 0, add round or name of stage if its not empty.

problem is history-cup with 2 or more cup stages doesnt record history for some reason. try to set ranking levels-maybe i made mistake somewhere

Thanks mate, I tried it but it still doesn't work :(

Here what I set:

Stage 0, the last round is called "Preliminary Final", the 5 winners should qualify for stage 1.

arvvoc5x.jpg

Fate actions of stage 0:

rbyqlmi2.jpg

Name of stage 1 is "Final Phase":

zb83z2l8.jpg

Round 0 is called "Playoff":

soyr5dnh.jpg

Qualified Teams for stage 1:

byl4g9md.jpg

(I forgot the entry for the 3 teams that get in in semi final, but I completed it after taking the screen).

When I verify now, I still get the message "No teams found for stage 1" (not "wrong teams found", there is really no single team found!)

I can't see the mistake anywhere...

Archived