Team Harmony

Hi guys am very much a rookie when it comes to this game. I am really struggling with how to improve my team harmony. It's the biggest thing letting me down. How do I improve this. I give positive feed back to plays when I think it's needed or deserved but also see this can have a negative effect other then that I don't know how to improve it 

Unfortunately the interaction system doesn't give a lot of feedback on how to handle players and most of the interaction options seem to likely end up being more detrimental than helpful. I try not to mess with it if I don't have to. But if you do, private convos seem to work better than public. And positive feedback on form is the best bet to improve morale of a player, I've found. 

Based on my experience, harmony is based mainly on three things:

-          Player selection

-          Player contracts

-          Player interaction

Certain players who feel they are worthy of a first team place will lose morale if they aren’t being selected regularly enough for matches. You either need to select them or rotate your team selection to make them happy or grant them their transfer request if asked.

Players who are rewarded with improved contracts increases harmony. Players who feel they are on contracts where their wages are too low will be unhappy.

Player interaction is an enhanced feature for this version of FMM. However, it is severely hampered by the inaccurate match rating system. But! When looking to use player interaction, particularly when issuing positive feedback, look at the personal page of the player’s profile to see what kind of characteristic they have. These characteristics will offer you clues as to how to handle a player. Also look to see who their favourite person is. If it’s you then their likely to appreciate any feedback you give to them.

Because I’ve mentioned the personal page of the player profile, you should also keep an eye on this page to see if there are any conflicts. I have a player in my squad who is one of my best players. However, quite a few other players do not get on with him and so this could also affect the harmony of the squad.

Archived