Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
Drusalin

Game not working normal affter patch

I have problem witch your game on steam affter 300 hours gameplay started today but not working game !!!

task manager - Fotball Manager 2017 17.3.1f939048 (update)
Game still running but after loadings logos don't running start menu .....
I downloaded DirectX last version and Net Framework  reinstal game two times and one time on other directory...
I deleting Cache folder and Preferences Folder... check validate game .... again nothing !!!

Do you have any kind of anti-virus installed? If so, what type? Have you installed or updated any programs and/or Windows since it worked last?

Let us know, thanks. 

of course problem not on my pc or my anti program or driver or update any programs... your update not working normal witch your game !!! I delete all editor data and graphics and game running normal. But this is YOUR PORBLEM, why released update before not fixing game and testing ?! ?!  I don't more delete any files affter other patch , just delete your game and don't buy again from your company !

Edited by Drusalin

If you deleted editor files and graphics and the game now runs, the problem exists with those files and not the game itself.  Try adding the graphics back one at a time to find out which one is causing the issue.