Goalkeeper training~vision

You can't, it's not rated as an important attribute for any of the keeper roles & is therefore not included in the role training options or an attribute that can be specifically targeted.  On the flip side as a consequence the inference is that it's also not an important or even rated attribute in terms of the keeper's ability in the match engine however I've never taken the time to fully assess this & I do not recall anyone else doing so.

1 minute ago, Barside said:

You can't, it's not rated as an important attribute for any of the keeper roles & is therefore not included in the role training options or an attribute that can be specifically targeted.  On the flip side as a consequence the inference is that it's also not an important or even rated attribute in terms of the keeper's ability in the match engine however I've never taken the time to fully assess this & I do not recall anyone else doing so.

Although, as you said it is not important, what's the reason that makes this attribute keeps declining? Anyone knows?

14 minutes ago, davidjai said:

Although, as you said it is not important, what's the reason that makes this attribute keeps declining? Anyone knows?

I think it has to do with the CA/PA system.

Some of the vision attribute points are being repurposed elsewhere.

^^WHS^^ 

The training system will use CA points from untrained attributes to improve other attributes.

Interesting.

Imo, vision and reflex...should be able to be trained, even leadership can be trained too.

Surprised there's enough CA associate with "vision" for keepers to make it practical to redistribute to trained attributes  (although a negligible 0.1 decline will show a red down arrow next to his name for a long time)

There's always the Guardiola approach - if your keeper's weakness is that he doesn't have the vision to make clever passes then send him to Torino and replace him with one whose weakness is that he can't stop shots

Just now, enigmatic said:

Surprised there's enough CA associate with "vision" for keepers to make it practical to redistribute to trained attributes  (although a negligible 0.1 decline will show a red down arrow next to his name for a long time)

There's always the Guardiola approach - if your keeper's weakness is that he doesn't have the vision to make clever passes then send him to Torino and replace him with one whose weakness is that he can't stop shots

Lol

Archived