Brexit Categories

i would say that is VERY soft lol

you have 8 home grown players required, so that is basically saying the rest of your squad can be from anywhere you like

the foreign players you have dont count towards that either, not sure how much easier you could want it...

Its a hard Brexit because they are leaving and players will need work permits.

Its virtually the easiest of the hard brexits scenarios though with 17 foreign players allowed in a squad providing they get work permits (It can go as low as four per squad).

may be, but Im getting work permit for south american players easily now, whereas before I simply didnt get work permit for anyone and had to pass on likes of Maximilliano Romero etc for that reason, I dont mind this to be honest

I had this, really soft, mine was 15 player limit,  all your current players are exempt  from the foreign player limit as their already at your club, work permits are given to pretty much anyone saying gt someone from the South African league 18 years old no caps, no problems with work permit, a few other things

when a non U.K. player signs a new contract he's the. classed as foreign again so he automatically takes up one of your foreign spaces

however if said player has met the 5 year eligibility criteria playing in England or when he reaches 5 years he can apply for a U.K. Dual nationality so then doesn't count as a foreign player again if that makes sense

The problem you will have is getting foreign players who have played enough time in the last 2 years for their international teams otherwise they wont get a work permit, any players who have not become an international yet will not get a work permit

Archived