Sports Interactive Community

This is now my fourth save, tried everything so far and yet everytime I start a match it randomly crashes. I tried playing without the skin vitrix and yet randomly crashes. Issues started mainly after the 17.3 update and now the 17.3.1 did not help.

Hello Liverpool954

Can you please give this a read and have a look specifically at the info provided on launching the game with a crash due to user files. There is also some info we need provided at the start of every new thread so if you could also send us that. 

Cheers, 

James

• Mac System Model Identifer,  - iMac (21.5-inch, Late 2013)Processor, 
  • RAM, - 8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
  • Graphics card and VRAM, - Intel Iris Pro 1536 MB , 8gb
  • OS Version Number. - version 10.11.5

Hello, 

Thanks for your specs. Did you look at the information regarding high amounts of user data causing a crash? Have you also tried clearing your cache/preferences and verifying the game cache? 

James

Tried that multiple times already deleted steam and the game and still after going through pre-season, random crashes start happening. As far high amount of user data, those player cut outs and kits and logos are a big part of why I enjoy the game. Removing them to me makes the game no longer worth playing. How can I have those without the game crashing, I mainly use a lot of player cut outs, logos and kits.

If the game crashes at a certain point are you able to upload a save to the FTP just before it does so? 

You should certainly be able to have them, however we'd advise to check if any are large file sizes than necessary, or if there are other files you don't need that can be deleted. 

Cheers, 

James

just did, uploaded file named "NEW ERA- LEGEND.fm", ALSO uploaded screenshot of what happens right before the crash, the players lower body disapear and then crash happens. Always happens mid matches on 3D.

Edited by Liverpool954

Hey @Liverpool954,

I've been trying to replicate your crash internally. Can you tell me which Graphics Quality level you're playing on please and if there are any tactical changes you make in the match.

And what's the name of the screenshot you uploaded?

Thanks,

Jake.

I normally play with all high match 3D graphics, just today switching to medium to see if it makes a diffence. Screenshot should be same name as save "NEW ERA LEGEND Screen Shot 2017-04-04 at 12.44.58 AM.png"

Edited by Liverpool954

17 hours ago, Liverpool954 said:

I normally play with all high match 3D graphics, just today switching to medium to see if it makes a diffence. Screenshot should be same name as save "NEW ERA LEGEND Screen Shot 2017-04-04 at 12.44.58 AM.png"

Struggling to see the screenshot on our ftp area. Can you upload it to your next post so I can look at it?

Jake.

I would say so far I was able to play on the "public beta" option on steam, and medium graphics, switched the game out to the regular process and right away it crashed while playing again. I would say 95% of the times before the game crashes it starts to do this and then after a few minutes it crashes. Issues always and always happens midgames

Screen Shot 2017-04-04 at 12.45.20 AM.png

Edited by Liverpool954

Hello, 

We've still not been able to reproduce the issue. Are you playing in full screen mode? Could you try matches in windowed or maximsed borderless? 

James

I'm having a similar problem. But I am on a mac and mine just bugs out. Might try windowed.

8 hours ago, DrPoods said:

I'm having a similar problem. But I am on a mac and mine just bugs out. Might try windowed.

Morning, 

If the above suggestions don't help please open your own thread with the info requested above so we can best assist you. 

Cheers, 

James

9 hours ago, Liverpool954 said:

Will there be another update for of this, because the game is unplayable at this point. 

Does the game crash without the custom skin?

Jake.

Good Morning Liverpool954,

Apologies for this issue, we know it must be frustrating. So far we've still not been able to reproduce the issue.

Have you tried playing matches in 2D? Also do you have issues with any other games you may be playing on this machine?

Cheers,

James

Play rome 2 and attila total war, even motorsports manager works fine on high graphics , not tried 2d wll try it. Again this issue started after the 17.3 update worked fine before

Edited by Liverpool954