Manager Reputation

Does anyone know what the manager reputation matrix is i.e. how many points does each category of a manager's reputation equate to?

I am into my fifth season as manager of QPR. I have 404 points and my reputation is 'Regional'. My career highlights include:

• Winning promotion to the Premier League in my first season by winning the Championship Playoff Final
  • Finishing 13th in the Premier League
  • Finishing 5th in the Premier League and qualifying for the Europa League
  • Finishing 9th in the Premier League and reaching the final of the Europa League
  • Currently 3rd in the premier League
  • Winning ratio of 50%

I understand winning trophies earns you more points but I am baffled how after all this time, I am only considered to be a 'regional' manager. I'm not suggesting I should be categorised a world class manager but I thought I would be at a national level. 

If I were to leave my position as manager of QPR, at what level would I be able to get another job at?

• SI Staff

I've got this tab kept open in my browser at work for when we have the time to put in a bit more of a detailed investigation. If you have a few saves from over the seasons it could potentially be useful...

Archived