Problem with child comp promotion

bacorales

Hi, I´m having problems with the editor and don't know why I cannot make to work a simple promotion from one child comp to another.

The editor doesn't recognize promotions from one to another specific division. Maybe I'm missing something but i'm pretty sure everything is OK.

Take a look:

8 groups, 1st from each group qualifies to a reduced 8 teams league. Top 4 promotes. I put this simple settings at league settings

Captura1.thumb.JPG.49b8531f5d52bc8d5eefb81e1d243125.JPG

But after I test I've receive the promotion / relegation teams error message. When I chek the league I see:

Captura1.thumb.JPG.0eb078e3a9f78af0c63167adcbc39aef.JPG

No promotions, but rules and test doesn´t say the same thing

Captura1.thumb.JPG.c5db074055887063d735776aa954cb32.JPG

And in the simulation, teams have the promoted fate

Captura1.thumb.JPG.4b5c36cc0acddf7ad58fbeafa69672f3.JPG

Any idea??

17 hours ago, krlenjushka said:

test in game and see

I cant´t validate so can´t test in game...

I´ve changed the system, and it´s impossible, always the same error.

I tried doing a 3 stage system, 8 groups, 1st ones qualifies to a 2 group of 4 teams.

Then I set, 1st and 2nd from eacho group promotes - and the 1st from each group plays a final match to set who is the champion.
Well, the editor doesn't recognize the qualified teams to the final match, saying - "no teams found in stage 2"

I have a preety good use of the advanced editor and this is the first year I get so many weird error messages. I´m giving up trying it appears to be broken, really.

Right, thanks I didn't realize that!

I make it worked, in part... Now I'm getting this weird problem. I can select teams from 1 of the 2 subdivisions at each lower divisions...

All the "metropolitan leagues" seems to be active, and all the "federal leagues" seems to be inactive. But if I start a game, all the federal divisions shows OK, with their structure and fixtures!

Just take a look of this:

Every division is verified with the editor. The structure is First and Second Division - Normal // Third to Fifth with 2 subdivisions each

3rd (Primera B Metropolitana - Federal A) - 4th (Primera C Metropolitana - Federal B) - 5th (Primera D Metropolitana - Federal C)

Captura1.thumb.JPG.26ffa66c108d39a5224bc9f327597d43.JPG

Captura2.thumb.JPG.8d24bd1fc9dbbc93e44a7deda62cec47.JPG

Captura3.thumb.JPG.1db13f759282dc6f559fa7bc1ce084ae.JPG

Now when I play the game, this is what i find - I can´t selec any of the Torneo Federal team´s - Nor A, B o C, but I can select the Metropolitan subdivision teams...

Then I start the game unemployed, and I find that I can apply for jobs at Federal A, B or C teams... and those leages are perfectly set and working...

Captura4.thumb.JPG.9081ef0ddf69724896e0a865e280dc61.JPG

Captura5.thumb.jpg.ca07449420b80d8a69bde845ea701c18.jpgCaptura6.thumb.jpg.b29cc9e734a6b961445a993acb7c7d76.jpg

Captura7.thumb.jpg.8dab1c50babcf5230a8f764970926d1b.jpgCaptura8.thumb.jpg.32e20d3c97958cfa62edb1fa278f4f1c.jpg

Something I found wrong is this. The number of teams that the structure is showing and this part.

Captura9.thumb.jpg.8058d5af131fcb9320259bcb3dd337d0.jpg

Any idea?!

3 hours ago, krlenjushka said:

Yeah- this is old problem. All leagues with groups are unplayable. You can fix this by adding hidden league stage without fixtures as stage 0. Your main stage will be stage 1.

Sorry bro... haha I did what you said and also find another post asking the same thing, unticking fixtures, recors, etc...

I did all that and I´m getting "editor 2017 sopped workin" s**t! haha

No matter what I do, this isn´t working... I´ll keep trying

22 hours ago, krlenjushka said:

dont use editor test. test only in game. editor test is only for begginers-validation isnt important to files

Good! Now I made it. It´s working. With some issues that i will be fixing if possible, but working.

I´m having a problem with some teams that goes to the wrong division from one year to other. I can´t find the issue, maybe you could help me with this.

Third division is always a pain in the *ss. It has a 2 regional sub divisions B Metropolitana and Federal A. This division receives teams from second division (and they could be from anyone of this 2 division.) - So, one year could relegate 4 from B Metropolitana, and None from Federal A, or any combination within this 2, because in Second division all teams merges. That's why I set number of team in this both division to Min:12 Max:50, beacuse they change every year.

However, in the 2nd or 3rd season I always find a team from FEDERAL A playing at B METROPOLITANA. When I check, this team isn´t one of the promoted or relegated. RANDOMLY one of the teams from one region chanced to the other region.

I already set the min/max teams.

I set every regional division to each team individually

Every league has they promotion/relegation upper/lower subdivision properly

Why this could happend?

I think I´ve ticked that, let me see!

EDIT: I´ve ticked the other one "keep teams in same region" I thought use regional divisions to organize teams was to organize the teams from a division into regions, but you might be right! I´ll try that

Thanks

1 hour ago, krlenjushka said:

try this

new option and you need to activate this if you want game to use regional divisions.

Not working. Same thing. The second season (2017) a team from Third division - Federal A changes to Third Division - B Metropolitana without any sense.

And what I found is that it only happened on 2017... second season. And there´s no reason, it changes a team ramdomly... not a promoted team or a relegated one

Captura1.thumb.JPG.ce8ff38bb127f5d455333d3c603eeb9e.JPG

EDIT: This one is from the other division... I simulated in the editor, but same thing happens if I simulate in game

Archived