Editing beginner seeks help please.

GDix79

Dear all,

As a new member I've been pouring through the many posts in this great forum, and have found many answers to my questions.

However, there are a few details I've not been able to find an answer to.

To set the scene, I've created a local club to manage in England. The idea (and this may sound boring to some) is to manage this same club for the next 30 seasons with the same squad of players. Eventually replacing the squad with the sons.

But to do this I could use some help please.

First question; Can you manipulate and stipulate a players retirement age? (I'd like to work with the squad from ages 18 to 40 ish).

Second question; When creating a player from scratch will setting his c/a and p/a determine his starting stats or do you need to give a number for every attribute? 

Third question; Is there a way to manipulate a players loyalty so they never want to leave the club whoever offers to buy them? (I'm thinking 20 loyalty, 1 ambition).

Last question;  Is it possible to create players in the editor to enter the game 20 years down the line?  (Player x's son has joined in the 37/38 youth intake).

Thank you very much for taking the time to read my ramble. 

Greg

Q.1 you can set up player to retire after his spell at club so set up a long contract or use an IGE

Q.2 you can just set his ca/pa game will randomize

Q.3 Read my sticky thread tips always make back ups covers this

Q.4 Not possible but using the IGE you can edit a regen etc to be whoever you want and at any club you want 

Archived