[Suggestion] Option to remove real players profile pictures

rennarrd

Hello. 

Is there any chance that this option could be implemented in future version of the game? It's really inconsistent for just a bunch of real players having their profile photos in game and majority of them not having it. I'm sure a lot of players play long-term saves where footballers become managers or are just older and still have their profile photo from years when they were 17 or 18. This leads to situation when they are, for example, 50 y/o and have their face look like it did when they were in their teens which just looks ridicolous. 

You can easily mod your game for everyone to have their faces but have completely no option to get rid of them. We also have the option to remove generated players profile photos, but no option to remove the existing ones. 

I've been waiting for this option from the moment I started playing FM and every year I'm left disappointed when I see that this feature still haven't been implemented. 

I agree.  It's inexplicable that they don't provide a simple option to turn player faces off.  How hard can it be to provide that option?  Not everybody wants a hodgepodge of real faces, silhouettes, and horrible looking zombie regens.

But, it turns out it's easy to fix this yourself.  I can't express how pleasant it is to have every face in the game replaced by a simple silhouette.

• 1 year later...

Archived