Club with no Stadium

I was just wondering if anyone has ever started a new club, with no stadium and have the owners eventually build our own?

I'm yet to see an option on the board requests for this after several months in - now I'm questioning, will they ever build one? Does anyone know would they continue having no stadium/facilities forever?

I tried to implement starting from absolutely nothing and working up to something big but I'm now seriously questioning if I'm even able to build a stadium.

3 hours ago, Buckley0002 said:

To build a stadium you need serious funds. Your balance needs to be quite high around in triple million figures for it to be established. 

Who are you playing and what is balance like ?

I've currently made my own team using the editor and started with little to no money at all. Started with 250k in the bank in Scottish League 2.

As long as it's confirmed that I'll eventually have the ability to obtain a stadium - then i'm happy with that.

2 hours ago, Hairycull said:

I would imagine that they will build one when you get promoted to the spl. 

Which kinda sucks as it won't have a very high capacity and you will have to wait a long time before you can build another one with better capacify. 

That's actually not so bad - I hope! As long as I know it can happen, I'll get there. Hopefully get a good cup run going to get into Europe and we can see where it goes from there :)

I started a CaC Club in the 3rd german league with an old Stadium that has pretty much no seats.

When i promote to the 2nd german league the Board immediately start to build an all new ~15.000 seat Stadium for ~32 Million Euros taking 25 Million debt that has to repayed over ~10 years and the other Money comes from the Public and the Gouvernement - building time is 2 years.

I have not survived that time yet...still trying ;)

If you start with a club without a stadium, one will be build eventually. Don´t  know exactly when, just tested it with one team, gave them money, went on holiday and after 2 years they had one in the city that is assigned to the team.

On March 25, 2017 at 16:10, Linie said:

If you start with a club without a stadium, one will be build eventually. Don´t  know exactly when, just tested it with one team, gave them money, went on holiday and after 2 years they had one in the city that is assigned to the team.

I'm playing with an existing lower league team now and the town council owns our stadium. If we progress enough will the club ever buy this stadium, or construct a new one?

Both can happen, yes. Although i do not know the specific conditions for buying the stadium. A new stadium surely  if you progress, for two reasons: Your attendance will likely exceed the capacity, league requirements. I guess the latter, a new stadium is far more likely and preferable, depending what the maximum capacity for the current stadium is.

Archived