What team to manage?

UrbanLFC

Don't know if it's the right section to post this in but I need help choosing a team, prefer to be in Europe. Big countries 2nd/3rd division or smaller countries 1st/2nd division. I want a team that I can bring them to being the best in Europe. 

Thanks in advance :)

I was going to suggest Bayer Leverkusen but then I saw your criteria, so I would suggest Dinamo Zagreb, Partizan Belgrade or Dinamo Bucuresti.

All three have produced fantastic prospects i.e. Matteo Kovacic, Sime Vrsaljko, Zoran Tosic, Adem Ljajic, Andrija Zivkovic, Ionut Nedelcearu and Robert Moldoveanu. It should therefore be relatively easy for you to develop a team with the ability to contend with the rest of Europe.

6 hours ago, BanOly said:

I was going to suggest Bayer Leverkusen but then I saw your criteria, so I would suggest Dinamo Zagreb, Partizan Belgrade or Dinamo Bucuresti.

All three have produced fantastic prospects i.e. Matteo Kovacic, Sime Vrsaljko, Zoran Tosic, Adem Ljajic, Andrija Zivkovic, Ionut Nedelcearu and Robert Moldoveanu. It should therefore be relatively easy for you to develop a team with the ability to contend with the rest of Europe.

Eastern Europe - completely forgot about that! Partizan looks like the best option for me. Thanks for the tip :)

Haha no worries! If you want even more of a challenge then you can always try to replicate the success that Ludogrets, Rostov, Legia Warsaw, Krasnodar, Sparta Prague or Haopel Be'er Sheva have attained in the Europa League this year (although if you decide on the latter then I'd recommend going for Maccabi Tel Aviv instead - the goalkeeper's a charm, and the Israeli league is much more competitive than you might think!)

Europe is like a goldmine. If you play your way around the leagues, you'll end up with a favourite team in every country. Mine are United, Leverkusen, Torino, St. Etienne, Anderlecht, St. Truidense, Ajax, Dinamo Zagreb, Partizan Belgrade and Maccabi Tel Aviv. Go find yours :p

1 hour ago, BanOly said:

Haha no worries! If you want even more of a challenge then you can always try to replicate the success that Ludogrets, Rostov, Legia Warsaw, Krasnodar, Sparta Prague or Haopel Be'er Sheva have attained in the Europa League this year (although if you decide on the latter then I'd recommend going for Maccabi Tel Aviv instead - the goalkeeper's a charm, and the Israeli league is much more competitive than you might think!)

Europe is like a goldmine. If you play your way around the leagues, you'll end up with a favourite team in every country. Mine are United, Leverkusen, Torino, St. Etienne, Anderlecht, St. Truidense, Ajax, Dinamo Zagreb, Partizan Belgrade and Maccabi Tel Aviv. Go find yours :p

That's what I want to do, spend about 6/7 seasons creating success at 1 club then move to another country. Maybe Partizan to Zagreb to Maccabi Tel Aviv then go Western Europe and get my favourite teams :)

Archived