Red card variation

mentasm

Hi,

I would like to see more variation in fouls that lead to a red card. Now I see only one type of bad tackle leading to a sent off (two-leg charge). How about elbows (or fake victim acting), hacking, stepping on foot/knee or head-butting/slapping while 2 players are argueing.

And how about a ref just pulling yellow after such a bad tackle.

I know we want to promote fair play, but it would sure add to the realism in my opinion.

This is actually a nice idea. I see far too many two foot tackles and red cards seem all too similar. But first, SI need to improve the ME drastically before these little additions are improved. Attention to detail is not there in a lot of areas, and its very disappointing from SI

• 1 month later...

I saw a player given a 2nd yellow for arguing with the ref, that was a refreshing experience. even more so because it was an opponent.  its the only time ive ever seen it for myself (that's simply a fact, i'm not implying anything, before someone gets too sensitive)

On 2017-3-19 at 09:40, mentasm said:

Hi,

I would like to see more variation in fouls that lead to a red card. Now I see only one type of bad tackle leading to a sent off (two-leg charge). How about elbows (or fake victim acting), hacking, stepping on foot/knee or head-butting/slapping while 2 players are argueing.

And how about a ref just pulling yellow after such a bad tackle.

I know we want to promote fair play, but it would sure add to the realism in my opinion.

This stuff used to happen a long time ago, but there are legal issues in the way now (a player could potentially sue Sega if they depicted him being violent and damaged his image). I believe some of it can still happen with regens.

On 2017-5-9 at 10:25, borivoje213 said:

I saw a player given a 2nd yellow for arguing with the ref, that was a refreshing experience. even more so because it was an opponent.  its the only time ive ever seen it for myself (that's simply a fact, i'm not implying anything, before someone gets too sensitive)

I saw some times too, in 17 i think two times 

3 hours ago, Spurs08 said:

This stuff used to happen a long time ago, but there are legal issues in the way now (a player could potentially sue Sega if they depicted him being violent and damaged his image). I believe some of it can still happen with regens.

I think a pity this, the game has the creativity limited because of thinks that kind.

There is a thread in GD where a user reports one of their players got sent off for elbowing another player so it looks like that is in the end (the rules tab ingame was also updated in FM17 so it might be possible for some of those events to happen aswell).

With the removal of the 'last man' red card I don't think there are many straight red card offences other than two footed tackles left?

1 hour ago, michaeltmurrayuk said:

There is a thread in GD where a user reports one of their players got sent off for elbowing another player so it looks like that is in the end (the rules tab ingame was also updated in FM17 so it might be possible for some of those events to happen aswell).

With the removal of the 'last man' red card I don't think there are many straight red card offences other than two footed tackles left?

Especially violent conduct, but the issues with that are addressed up above.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived