[FM17] ITALY - My First International Management Career!

Sherdil

Hi Guys,

I've just started a new save - one which I have never done before. I am going to play exclusively as the Italian Football Team Manager!

I'm new to International Management so it's going to be an interesting journey!

Here's Episode 1

Please like, comment and suggest! Enjoy watching!

Here's the link to the playlist with all the episodes so far:

Well i like to coach very small nations(liechtenstein,San Marino)..For the tactic for example i usually see my nation's U21 and U18 and if they have good results i use the same tactic with them(remember national team need years to learn youre tactic)..In quilifiers you will have two games in 4 days so try make rotation in second game because you will have fresh legs and youre opponent will have very tired players from last game..Always make scout to your national pool(personal assistant will make it)and also you must scout players who are out from national pool..Hit youre opponents in their weaknesses and you will success..:)

25 minutes ago, Sheriff7 said:

Well i like to coach very small nations(liechtenstein,San Marino)..For the tactic for example i usually see my nation's U21 and U18 and if they have good results i use the same tactic with them(remember national team need years to learn youre tactic)..In quilifiers you will have two games in 4 days so try make rotation in second game because you will have fresh legs and youre opponent will have very tired players from last game..Always make scout to your national pool(personal assistant will make it)and also you must scout players who are out from national pool..Hit youre opponents in their weaknesses and you will success..:)

Thank you very much for these tips! I will incorporate them in my next episode!

In this episode, I give some tips and tricks on scouting for your national team. We also battle it out in our first world cup qualifier match against Israel.

Here's EPISODE 2:

Please like, comment and suggest! Enjoy watching!

In this episode, we take on the world giants SPAIN. Will this be our first defeat? or will the Italians once again enforce their dominance against their opponents?

Here's EPISODE 4!

Enjoy!

Archived