Background FMTouch Skin

Loren1983

Easiest thing to do is to download the relevant base skin from the stickied thread, then inside the graphics folder for the skin create a folder called 'backgrounds' and inside that folder place the custom background you want to use and rename it so it is called 'default'. Then load up the base skin in game and turn off the skin cache if needed and reload the skin and your custom background should show.

On 21/3/2017 at 17:29, michaeltmurrayuk said:

Easiest thing to do is to download the relevant base skin from the stickied thread, then inside the graphics folder for the skin create a folder called 'backgrounds' and inside that folder place the custom background you want to use and rename it so it is called 'default'. Then load up the base skin in game and turn off the skin cache if needed and reload the skin and your custom background should show.

Thanks Michael! :thup:

And what resolution must have the backgrounds for FMT Tablet version? Can I choose any Image with any resolution??

2 minutes ago, michaeltmurrayuk said:

I don't have access to a tablet so have no idea what the instructions are or if it is even possible to modify the skins on that version, you are best checking in the Touch forum.

You could skin for android in FM 16, but they locked it out of 17 sadly.

4 hours ago, BoxToBox said:

You could skin for android in FM 16, but they locked it out of 17 sadly.

Can't understand why this is the only version with this restriction. I need some visual changes for keep playing. At least change the background...

Thank you anyway @BoxToBox

Archived