You need to edit the 'match pitch' xml file found in the panels/match folder (if its not present for your skin you'll need to extract it instructions are in stickied threads).

In that file locate this line:

<layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" layout="4, -1, 52" offset="0"/>

And increase the two bolded values by the same amount to shrink the pitch whilst still keeping it centered.

The also automatically resizes the pitch depending on that pitches dimensions so depending on the values you set some pitches might look weird, also this will only affect the 2D classic pitch, if you want to reduce the 3D (including the 3d 2D view) then you need to edit this line at the top of the file:

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" layout_children="true" inset="0"/>

Again just increase the bolded value to suit.

• 9 months later...
15 hours ago, D_LO_ said:

I've increased the size of the titlebar and I'm trying to move the pitch down. I've tried adding/amending countless alignments, insets and offsets... including re-enabling the disabled pitch code within the match pitch panel and playing with/adding alignments, insets, offsets and messing with the layout. The best I've achieved is effecting the inset but that makes the pitch a bit smaller it's ok but I'd prefer to move the pitch down. I'm talking about the 2d pitch btw. 

The 2D Pitch now uses the same coding as the 3D one so the old pitch_with_players code no longer works (looks like that was why the radar widget was removed), looks like you can still shift the pitch down you just need to cheat a bit and it will also affect the 3D pitch so it might not do what you want;

At the top add this line above the stick_to_sides code:

<layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" layout="100, -1," offset="0"/>

And then near the bottom above the match_view_widget code add this:

<widget class="picture" file="boxes/custom/interface/titlebar/paper" />

You're just basically creating an extra widget to shift the pitch down and change the layout and file values to suit.

@D_LO_ What do they look like in 3D as there are two or three different types of dugout - looks like they could be the low level brick dugouts though not sure if that is the roof or bench shown in 2D, though it might be worth raising it in the bugs forum as I'd expect the dots should still be showing if the numbers are.

Archived