Sports Interactive Community
Carlito85

[FM17] UEFA Revival 3.3 (Now Featuring the AFC Competitions) *Fixes Inside* 15/07/2017

So, can I give every nation an equal number of teams? Never did like the big country bias. Having ranked Sweden and Scotland up to top of coefficient rankings in a long term save, the leagues themselves improve competitively as more teams are involved in europe.

Edited by LCpl

@Carlito85 great database(s) mate... can i ask for favour please?? can you put in european competitions kosovo and monaco please please?? there are already teams from kosovo in database, and list of teams from monaco can be found here...https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_football_clubs_in_Monaco

they should have number of qualified teams just like e.g. andorra, san marino, gibraltar...

thank you in advance!!

After much fiddling and testing it was pleasing to see that the file I downloaded for N Ireland does work with your work @Carlito85

Edited by \'Appy \'Ammer
cannot remove your name Carlito85????

I was leading on to say.. Do all your files of the Champions League include a group stage? I was really hoping to find an old fashioned 1980s version where the country's league winners go into a knockout European Cup, the next 2 or 3 teams in the league go into a knockout UEFA Cup competition, and the winners of the country's main cup competition go into the European Cup Winners' Cup competition. Does anything like this exist anywhere ? (FM17)

4 minutes ago, \'Appy \'Ammer said:

I was leading on to say.. Do all your files of the Champions League include a group stage? I was really hoping to find an old fashioned 1980s version where the country's league winners go into a knockout European Cup, the next 2 or 3 teams in the league go into a knockout UEFA Cup competition, and the winners of the country's main cup competition go into the European Cup Winners' Cup competition. Does anything like this exist anywhere ? (FM17)

That version isn't available in my FM2017 project, but it is now available in for FM2018. There are actually 2 versions from the 80's - 90's; one being a straight knockout with league winners only after the qualifiers, and the other version being a knockout format until the final 8 where a group stage is then played with both group winners facing off in the final.

Edited by Carlito85

14 hours ago, JamesTheSuperBlue said:

Is this compatible with FM18?

Hoping to start on a 1997/98 database soon and this file could work for the Champions League and UEFA Cup formats

Nah but there is a FM18 version of the project available with a lot more format options