Training

jonny_peers

I think we need a more in depth training regime, like training formations but have more input as to like where players run when other players have the ball, like in the old old versions. Also a real in depth overall look and hands on approach to training not just attacking, defensive, ball control, actually make up the training regimes yourself depending on who your playing and stuff like that! 

Instead of focusing on certain positions and certain roles, do it all separately, I.e each attribute!

• 2 weeks later...

I did like the training in CM4?? where you could set up your trainingdays by selecting certain exercices like "Pig in the middle" /" Shadow game" / Overload attacking/defending / ....

Brings more joy then it is now.

12 hours ago, Beerschot said:

I did like the training in CM4?? where you could set up your trainingdays by selecting certain exercices like "Pig in the middle" /" Shadow game" / Overload attacking/defending / ....

Brings more joy then it is now.

That's exactly like I mean, just gives you more control! Well it felt like it did. The training could be limitless and effect how the game plays!

• 8 months later...

Archived