Sports Interactive Community

Hey Ya !

So how on earth can  I sign David Fevre (physiotherapist) that is out off contract but it doesn't even accept to negociate ? All he says is that he doesn't want to negociate with the club because he doesn't want what I'm offering, but that's even without me offering him anything...

Do I need to do him a Cristiano Ronaldo nutmeg ? =D

Cheers !

It depends on your club and league reputation.  If he is used to being at the highest reputation teams, he will probably not entertain working for a lower reputation team.  Which team are you managing?

Seeing his name always makes me laugh, I worked with his Daughter for a number of years and it just so happens he'd been my go-to physio for years prior (and still is!).

I too am having some difficulty in signing him however as it appears even the bigger teams don't tempt him.

i didnt have any problem to sign him for my arsenal team as u23 physiotherapist

1 hour ago, c.ronaldo7 said:

Seeing his name always makes me laugh, I worked with his Daughter for a number of years and it just so happens he'd been my go-to physio for years prior (and still is!).

I too am having some difficulty in signing him however as it appears even the bigger teams don't tempt him.

On another forum I frequent there's a rule whereby if you mention a female who isn't a child you also must post an accompanying picture of said female. Failure to do so is met by a shout of 'RULES'. 

Is that in place here, and if not, should it be?

39 minutes ago, HemHat said:

On another forum I frequent there's a rule whereby if you mention a female who isn't a child you also must post an accompanying picture of said female. Failure to do so is met by a shout of 'RULES'. 

Is that in place here, and if not, should it be?

No, of course not.

If they were serious questions you need to grow up and get out more.

eeerr... so can anyone  test this ? The guy just doesn't like me or is it a generic thing ?

Talking about the topic of course.

45 minutes ago, Zero_Soul said:

eeerr... so can anyone  test this ? The guy just doesn't like me or is it a generic thing ?

Talking about the topic of course.

The real question is why aren't you signing someone else?

You need a physio so you stick an advert up and pick one of the people who apply.

55 minutes ago, herne79 said:

No, of course not.

If they were serious questions you need to grow up and get out more.

I bet you're a decent laugh a parties mate, Jesus...

1 hour ago, HemHat said:

Ask a stupid and demeaning question, get put in your place.  Simple enough, and his job as a mod.

5 minutes ago, Tajerio said:

Ask a stupid and demeaning question, get put in your place.  Simple enough, and his job as a mod.

:lol::lol::lol:

If you say so, mate.

1 hour ago, HemHat said:

No, the mods just don't tolerate admittedly strange behaviour here.

Might be worth a bug post and uploading your save just so they can step in and have a look. 

Is his reputation astronomical or does he have some preferences in his profile? Maybe he just has 20/20 for loyalty and is loyal to his local job centre now. 

Also, not much reason to really let the thread be derailed by a weird attempt at being funny/edgy.

He obviously has a strong affiliation with Blackburn given his time served there and will have only recently left his post so I'm going to see if/when he's open to joining on my save later as there isn't many better on the game.

Will hopefully have an update tonight, that's if it's possible!

2 hours ago, santy001 said:

Might be worth a bug post and uploading your save just so they can step in and have a look. 

Is his reputation astronomical or does he have some preferences in his profile? Maybe he just has 20/20 for loyalty and is loyal to his local job centre now. 

Also, not much reason to really let the thread be derailed by a weird attempt at being funny/edgy.

He's unemployed so should he only accept blackburn offers ?

I may try bug posting but... dunno mate.

35 minutes ago, c.ronaldo7 said:

He obviously has a strong affiliation with Blackburn given his time served there and will have only recently left his post so I'm going to see if/when he's open to joining on my save later as there isn't many better on the game.

Will hopefully have an update tonight, that's if it's possible!

Thank you mate !

I got him for Wolfsburg in my first season. He was then poached by Bayern next season :(.

21 hours ago, Fer Fuchs Ake said:

I got him for Wolfsburg in my first season. He was then poached by Bayern next season :(.

So why can't I ? Nutmeg on him !

On 3/10/2017 at 13:09, Cougar2010 said:

The real question is why aren't you signing someone else?

You need a physio so you stick an advert up and pick one of the people who apply.

And why can't I sign who I want ? That's a bit pretentious on you...

Just now, Zero_Soul said:

And why can't I sign who I want ? That's a bit pretentious on you...

Not really.

You are free to sign whoever you want, its your save but trying to circumvent the coding to sign one particular member of staff is a bit ridiculous especially when there are thousands of others who would do a very similar job to the point where you wouldn't know the difference.

On 3/11/2017 at 22:16, Cougar2010 said:

Not really.

You are free to sign whoever you want, its your save but trying to circumvent the coding to sign one particular member of staff is a bit ridiculous especially when there are thousands of others who would do a very similar job to the point where you wouldn't know the difference.

"trying to circumvent the coding to sign one particular member of staff" wtf are you talking about ? Ok let me sign messi / Ronaldo... No wait I can sign fellaini because it's the same crap right ? Yes i wan't to sign whoever I want and If I believe that he is the best to the job why not !? I have particular reasons for wanting him ie: he's English for an English club and he has 20 physio 20 work with youngsters.

Btw I believe you are missing the whole point here, as soon as i try to sign him the text is already red and he doesn't wan't to sign with me BEFORE I offer him anything. If you would tell me that, ok he rejected the offer you have to deal with it. NO, I don't get to offer him anything because he is already rejecting it before hand.

2 minutes ago, Zero_Soul said:

Btw I believe you are missing the whole point here, as soon as i try to sign him the text is already red and he doesn't wan't to sign with me BEFORE I offer him anything. If you would tell me that, ok he rejected the offer you have to deal with it. NO, I don't get to offer him anything because he is already rejecting it before hand.

Why do you have to offer him something before he tells you he isn't interested?

He is doing you a favour by informing you in advance to save you wasting your time.

The whole reason why I asked about him here was that: Can I or not to sign him ? And If I don't (just by curiosity) why ? And if it wasn't wasting your near 19000 posts time what are the requirements to sign him...

cheers mate

3 minutes ago, Zero_Soul said:

The whole reason why I asked about him here was that: Can I or not to sign him ? And If I don't (just by curiosity) why ? And if it wasn't wasting your near 19000 posts time what are the requirements to sign him...

cheers mate

Well in your save at this moment in time clearly you can't.

In other saves it will vary as every save is different, there are no black & white rules.

2 minutes ago, Cougar2010 said:

Well in your save at this moment in time clearly you can't.

In other saves it will vary as every save is different, there are no black & white rules.

Not on my save. I'm starting new games and trying to sign him, without success. Starting new games because I'm trying new teams not because of him, just to clarify =)

Whilst it appears Fevre is out of contract at the start of the game, if you check the Editor and scroll down to his "Non Playing History" you'll notice it says there he is the Head of Sports Science at Blackburn Rovers and gives his date left as 17/12/2016.

Perhaps, and this is just a guess here, at the start of a new save the game thinks he is actually employed (by Blackburn, his favourite club and he has high loyalty rating) and thus he won't talk to you.

Try signing him in January 2017 or at the start of the next season.  Or just move on to someone else, plenty of other fish in the sea.

20 minutes ago, herne79 said:

Whilst it appears Fevre is out of contract at the start of the game, if you check the Editor and scroll down to his "Non Playing History" you'll notice it says there he is the Head of Sports Science at Blackburn Rovers and gives his date left as 17/12/2016.

Perhaps, and this is just a guess here, at the start of a new save the game thinks he is actually employed (by Blackburn, his favourite club and he has high loyalty rating) and thus he won't talk to you.

Try signing him in January 2017 or at the start of the next season.  Or just move on to someone else, plenty of other fish in the sea.

I'm not going to perpetuate this thread but the scenario you are describing is called a bug and thus it's got to be fixed either if it is important or not or it is treated that way.

Plenty fish in the sea ? Do you sign up a player blindfolded ? I want the best for my team as you should. Like I asked before Messi / Ronaldo or Fellaini ? Look I don't come here again and again to troll anyone, I have a simple question and am asking it. If you can answer it great if not i'll look elsewhere.

I'll try what you suggested.

@herne79 can you close this thread ?

Cheers Mates :brock: