MIDSOMER FLAT 442 Knap FM17.3

• 2 weeks later...

Fundamentally the ME this year favours (as shown by long term testing) the narrow 3 at back tactics compared to last year 442 with crossing. I would prefer a more balanced ME but with a good team with suitable players a 442 should perform well.

I usually try a few roles and combinations, as I did last year with The Crunge and Dazed and Confused.

• 4 weeks later...
On 14/03/2017 at 21:36, knap said:

I often use more than one formation or tactic in a save, so should not be a problem using both.

Same, I often use V2 for away games. 

So far in 14 games at Leverkusen I've won 10, drawn 4. My only slight gripe is I've conceded 15. I think that is more down to the low concentration my young defence has, maybe. 

A goal a game would appear high. May be due to young defence,. I remember having a problem and tacked it down to my left back. Once the LB was replaced all was fine

45 minutes ago, knap said:

A goal a game would appear high. May be due to young defence,. I remember having a problem and tacked it down to my left back. Once the LB was replaced all was fine

I think in a similar way mine is my RB; I have Tin Jedvaj & Benjamin Henrichs on rotation. They both have fairly low decisions & concentration. Both have made mistakes leading to goals. 

Thanks for your reply, dude. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived