[Suggestion] Custom database/editor data playabe in FM Touch

Luke Cro

I'm sure many users were thinking about this idea - you edit database in data editor and you can use your custom database or editor data  in FM Touch mode... I don't know why SI don't want consider this idea. There was description of FM Touch stating it was mode for more streamlined gameplay... For many of us working all day FM Touch is very nice addition, however it would be great if SI could "grant" us playing custom made leagues/databases in FM Touch and ofc I'm willing to pay more just to play my custom league of leagues of other users in FM Touch... SI and  @Miles Jacobson any thoughts about this? Thank you in advance!

• 1 month later...

I also agree with you.

Still waiting for FM Touch editor for few years, yet the response is always the same. I'm hopeful that this editor arrives to FM Touch, but I'm starting to doubt if we are getting this editor in the upcoming versions. But I really hope I'm wrong.

Custom league files in FM-T are a must, when Miles gets asked about new leagues being added a common response is that there are plenty of community created league files.

I agree with this completely, FMT is the perfect niche of the game for casual network games. We would love to pick 20 players each in a draft fashion and make that database, or create even teams and just go at it in a league. It's all possible in the main version, but its slower and with a few hours a week we like to get through as much as we can in terms of actual games, rather than the full experience. 

• 1 year later...

Archived