RAW SIENNA 4231 Knap 17.3

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, knap said:

Was that th original tactic you posted? I have so many tactics is it possible to rename so I can check it out.

Nope it was the tweaked one - here you go

Tweaked Knap 4231 RAW SIENNA.fmf

The tweak is :

Making defensive line deeper

Making mentality to standard

Dropping the AM to MC and make him DLP - D with some PI's given.

Two IF's moved to AM positions and given AP -S and AM - A with some PI's given to them.

Removed get further forward from left CM - S

The forward you can use CF -S but you can also use AF - A because of lower leagues, you won't find good CF.

I don't bother that much with finding players for roles, especially fwds as I often use F9s..

What is your scouting method in LL as you appear to find some talent?

On my test game you can win the league with Spurs with your tactic..

On 28/07/2017 at 20:00, Wells said:

Nope it was the tweaked one - here you go

Tweaked Knap 4231 RAW SIENNA.fmf

The tweak is :

Making defensive line deeper

Making mentality to standard

Dropping the AM to MC and make him DLP - D with some PI's given.

Two IF's moved to AM positions and given AP -S and AM - A with some PI's given to them.

Removed get further forward from left CM - S

The forward you can use CF -S but you can also use AF - A because of lower leagues, you won't find good CF.

Dude, I've just started using your version of this tactic and the difference is insane!

Before using it: P22 W7 D4 L11

After: P4 W4

Key things are that I haven't changed personnel at all, and my last 4 games have all been against teams in the top 5.

My media prediction was 16th.

I'll report back with more detail soon

13 hours ago, knap said:

I don't bother that much with finding players for roles, especially fwds as I often use F9s..

What is your scouting method in LL as you appear to find some talent?

On my test game you can win the league with Spurs with your tactic..

I also don't bother finding players for  roles, but I meant in general, lower leagues they will have ineffectual as CF - S so I use AF -A instead.

Most of my talent I got is from - you know I turned social feed for only my club related transfers rumours, and from there you will see rumors links for loans, transfers e.t.c... then I only looked those for loans, scouted them and signed the best according to the scout that he will be at least 4 stars.

Then you have the free transfers, I do send my scouts on every Jan to find expiring contracts for 4 stars & above first team quality until July then after that I will offer contract to those who are free agents.

You have run a test with the tactic with Spurs you mean? nice if so..

3 hours ago, RickH said:

Dude, I've just started using your version of this tactic and the difference is insane!

Before using it: P22 W7 D4 L11

After: P4 W4

Key things are that I haven't changed personnel at all, and my last 4 games have all been against teams in the top 5.

My media prediction was 16th.

I'll report back with more detail soon

Very nice.. I am in Sky bet championship for two seasons, first season I was the worst in the league, predicted to finish 24th and still managed finished 7th, 1 point below play offs...... but now with my club predicted to finish 21st, I am sitting first and heading to Premier League soon.. so excited.

9 hours ago, Wells said:

Then you have the free transfers, I do send my scouts on every Jan to find expiring contracts for 4 stars & above first team quality until July then after that I will offer contract to those who are free agents

How do you do that as I just blanket scout those contracts. Never used social media so will try that.

All the tactics I've used recently in LL are DLFS or AF rather CFS which has more hard coding.

The best performing tactics this year are narrow and the pecking order

The long term testing over  180 games with underdog sub top team show at least at 20%% performance gap,  so you need a better team to use wide tactics. I can with Ebbsfleet as I can dominate VS.than 

• 3 months later...

Archived