RAW SIENNA 4231 Knap 17.3

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, Pogrebnik said:

How is your striker scoring?

very low, playing bad, i made a tweak for it and posted on mrl site, only change for normal mentalily and ajust the tempo, i created the tweak with southamptom but i'm using stoke, berahino can't play well, bony scored a lot  from corners

but, the team is playing well.

results.png

i'm stoke, C = Home, F = Away

Sturridge was fine with the original but using the AF may work better if you have a forward that is not a direct replacement for Sturridge. Oddly all the strikers mentioned are CF S.

Fluid may be a good call, may try this myself.

the tactic is really good, i'm with stoke in first season, bony has 14 games, 9 goals and 4 assists, berahino has 16, 10 goals, 2 assistis. i swap between AC-S and AF-A and Target Man for bony, tick play wider for him on this role .

my 2 lost i put in instant result this game, was the last before the screen shot

premier.pngsquad.thumb.png.8bd1db386d985f49540c68b66826c86b.pngtransfers.thumb.png.4710c7db2dd7b27244d1901173febc21.png

V = Win, D = Lost, E = Draw

On my first sesson with Arsenal i used 4231 and i tryed changed wingbacks. I felt sometimes they took too long to run to line to cross. Didnt worked ,as i had less possesion like IWB because they drop alot to midfield. 

Depends what you mean by smaller teams. I use my tactics with teams like Margate without changing.

If I test with Arsenal then those will be top team. Otherwise they should be good for top half teams. Many will do well with underdog teams.

The best overall tactic over a 180 game test using sub top and under dog teams, was the 3511 and 3412 tactics.

I just use AM for training.

1 hour ago, knap said:

Depends what you mean by smaller teams. I use my tactics with teams like Margate without changing.

If I test with Arsenal then those will be top team. Otherwise they should be good for top half teams. Many will do well with underdog teams.

The best overall tactic over a 180 game test using sub top and under dog teams, was the 3511 and 3412 tactics.

I just use AM for training.

1. what do you mean about "I just use AM for training"? is that you use assistant manager to responsible for general training and match preparation?

2. there are many 3511 and 3412 tactics?which one?

1 hour ago, knap said:

I use AM for general and match,

Wheels of Fire versions were best in testing for last patch. Goodbye 3412 is doing well this patch.

is that mean you use assistant manager for general training and match preparation?

Okay. I usually dont get hyped about a tactic without having tryed it for at least 10-15 games. But with my Southampton team Ive had trouble finding the right tactic. So I plugged in this 4231 against Man U. Mostly because of the defensive mentality and I must say. It was amazing. I believe it is the best team performance I have ever experienced in FM17, taken my mid-table team against the defending Premier League champs in consideration. I know it is a home game, but just look at the SS's.

Will give this a go for the rest of the season and see where it takes me. 

Can anyone recommend a time waste tactic?

20170321182931_1.jpg

20170321182934_1.jpg

20170321182951_1.jpg

Seriously, what the ****?

2nd game using this tactic and it is just plain sick. 

Lost 0-1 away to Crystal Palace using some Flat 4-4-2.

Plugged this in and smashed Man U and West Brom with a total score of 13-0. 

I guess I have completed Football Manager 2017. 

GG.

20170321191614_1.jpg

20170321191618_1.jpg

13 hours ago, Larslunde said:

Seriously, what the ****?

2nd game using this tactic and it is just plain sick. 

Lost 0-1 away to Crystal Palace using some Flat 4-4-2.

Plugged this in and smashed Man U and West Brom with a total score of 13-0. 

I guess I have completed Football Manager 2017. 

GG.

20170321191614_1.jpg

20170321191618_1.jpg

is this with AF striker or CF striker?

10 hours ago, JBailey_94 said:

is this with AF striker or CF striker?

CF Striker. Danny Ings. He is a machine. I also got an egyptian dude named Hassan, who's scoring the same amount of goals. So for me the strikers perform superbly. 

20170322192206_1.jpg

Archived